Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 131st day of the year 1946. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,764 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,921 days or 24.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1978.
If a dog named Jaszmine - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jaszmine will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jaszmine will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1870Otto von Friesen, Swedish linguist and academic (d. 1942)
- 1897Robert E. Gross, American businessman (d. 1961)
- 1913Robert Jungk, Austrian journalist and author (d. 1994)
- 1928Andrew van der Bijl, Dutch missionary and author
- 1935Francisco Umbral, Spanish journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1954John Clayton, American journalist
- 1963Natasha Richardson, English-American actress (d. 2009)
- 1979Vytautas Žiūra, Lithuanian-Austrian handball player
- 1985Sifow, Japanese singer
- 1988Marcel Kittel, German cyclist
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Fordham, Peter Finch, Lesley Gore, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Adrianne Frost, Riteish Deshmukh, Melisa Sözen, Richard Dysart, Enrique Murciano, Sei Ashina.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1946.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1946 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 14, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 27, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1946
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 265 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,764 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,921 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 907
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1978
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 14, 1951 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 27, 1954 (-145)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1959 – Steve Hindalong, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Choir and Lost Dogs); September 6, 1932 – Bernie Winters, English comedian and actor (d. 1991); July 21, 1972 – Ai Haruna, Japanese television personality and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,981