Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1960. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,472 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,157 days or 19.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1992.
If a dog named Capu - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Capu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Capu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1811Jean-Jacques Challet-Venel, Swiss politician (d. 1893)
- 1835Kārlis Baumanis, Latvian composer (d. 1905)
- 1911Mitchell Sharp, Canadian economist and politician, 23rd Canadian Minister of Finance (d. 2004)
- 1954Lubomir Stoykov, Bulgarian journalist and radio host
- 1963Natasha Richardson, English-American actress (d. 2009)
- 1970Jason Queally, English cyclist
- 1981Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer
- 1981Dusán Mukics, Slovene journalist, poet, and translator
- 1983Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress
- 1993Jirapong Meenapra, Thai sprinter
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronald Isley, Sean Murray, Shin Soohyun, Randolph Scott, Scott Crary, Spike Feresten, Jules Naudet, Georges Marchal, Whip Hubley, Eddie Foy, Sr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1960 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 18, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 21, 1980. Your incompatibility score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1960
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 77 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,472 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,157 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 728
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1992
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 18, 1936 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 21, 1980 (-145)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Stuck on You by Elvis Presley (May 16, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1998 – Yuuka Yano, Japanese actress; June 25, 1977 – Lola Ponce, Argentinian-Italian singer-songwriter and actress; March 3, 1947 – Jennifer Warnes, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877