Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 131st day of the year 1961. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,543 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,514 days or 20.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 763 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 1993.
If a dog named Finian - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Finian will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Finian will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1978Laetitia Casta
- 1983Holly Valance
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1571Niwa Nagashige, Japanese daimyo (d. 1637)
- 1811Chang and Eng Bunker, Thai-American conjoined twins (d. 1874)
- 1882Joseph Marx, Austrian composer, educator, and critic (d. 1964)
- 1892Margaret Rutherford, English actress (d. 1972)
- 1925Edward J. King, American football player and politician, 66th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 2006)
- 1956Alex Lester, English radio host
- 1963Roark Critchlow, Canadian-American actor
- 1974Kevin Brown, English-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Daniel Ortmeier, American baseball player
- 1992Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Norma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Giannatos, Stephen Tobolowsky, Chanté Moore, Jillian Hall, Shannon Moore, Charlie Sheen, Prakash Mehra, Kelly Carlson, Giorgio Faletti, Serge Fiori.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1961 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 12, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 7, 1956. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,543 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,514 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 763
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 1993
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 12, 1986 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 7, 1956 (-155)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Runaway by Del Shannon (May 15, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1955 – William Forsythe, American actor and producer; December 10, 1990 – Sakiko Matsui, Japanese singer (AKB48); October 18, 1953 – Loes Luca, Dutch actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,955