Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 131st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,743 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 668 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Hanna Verboom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth, German actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1914Haroun Tazieff, French volcanologist and geologist (d. 1998)
- 1936Carla Bley, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (Jazz Composer’s Orchestra)
- 1952Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1953David Gest, American concert promoter
- 1958Walt Terrell, American baseball player
- 1960Gildor Roy, Canadian actor
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan, American actor, director, and producer
- 1983Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress
- 1987Monica Roșu, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morey Amsterdam, Gitane Demone, Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Chris Walla, Patrick Stump, Max Boyce, Barbara Trentham, Yanni, Thomas Quasthoff, Justin Hayward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1963.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1930 – Diana Sowle, American actress; October 28, 1967 – Julia Roberts, American actress and producer; October 28, 1969 – Ben Harper, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relentless7 and Fistful of Mercy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935