Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1963 was a Saturday and it was the 131st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,859 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875)
- 1881Al Cabrera, Spanish-Cuban baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1890Helge Løvland, Norwegian decathlete (d. 1984)
- 1897Kurt Gerron, German actor and director (d. 1944)
- 1921Hildegard Hamm-Brücher, German politician
- 1924Antony Hewish, English astronomer and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1932Valentino Garavani, Italian fashion designer, founded Valentino SpA
- 1956Theresa Burke, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1961Kimberly McCarthy, American murderer (d. 2013)
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ernie Reyes, Jr., David Roper, Nadia Khan, John Riggins, Hal Kalin, Rosemary Squire, Porter Hall, Michele Placido, Thomas Ian Nicholas, John McCook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1962 – Vic Mignogna, American voice actor, singer, and director; April 19, 1907 – Alan Wheatley, English actor (d. 1991); May 4, 1939 – Paul Gleason, American actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952