Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,823 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 637 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Perrito - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 282 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perrito will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Perrito will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1892Margaret Rutherford, English actress (d. 1972)
- 1896Josip Štolcer-Slavenski Croatian composer and academic (d. 1955)
- 1920Denver Pyle, American actor and director (d. 1997)
- 1939Dante Tiñga, Filipino jurist and politician
- 1951Ed Stelmach, Canadian farmer and politician, 13th Premier of Alberta
- 1953David Gest, American concert promoter
- 1968Wenn V. Deramas, Filipino director and screenwriter
- 1969Simon Vroemen, Dutch runner
- 1972Daniel Ornellas, South African bass player (Tree63)
- 1977Victor Matfield, South African rugby player, coach, and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1910An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenji Ebisawa, Marion Rung, Vince Gill, Madhureeta Anand, Stephanie Mills, Kimberley Locke, Yoon So-yi, Scott Martin Brooks, Trần Thị Thùy Dung, Rick Davies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 14, 1981 – Amy Leach, English director and producer; January 1, 1952 – Stephanie Faracy, American actress; July 24, 1984 – Patrick Harvey, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,299