Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,038 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 644 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Qoia - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Qoia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Qoia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1975Coby Bell
- 1981Austin O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1715Ignazio Fiorillo, Italian composer and educator (d. 1787)
- 1722Petrus Camper, Dutch physician, anatomist, and physiologist (d. 1789)
- 1733Princess Victoire of France (d. 1799)
- 1894Martha Graham, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1991)
- 1897Robert E. Gross, American businessman (d. 1961)
- 1925Edward J. King, American football player and politician, 66th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 2006)
- 1958Phil Smyth, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1983Matt Leinart, American football player
- 1993Jirapong Meenapra, Thai sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Pa-ni, Bill Alexander, Umika Kawashima, Pedro Infante, Montserrat Lombard, Eddie Fisher, Tex Beneke, Yuzo Koshiro, Masaki Aiba, Martine St. Clair.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1948 – Teruzane Utada, Japanese songwriter, producer, and manager; June 21, 1989 – Jascha Washington, American actor; October 9, 1981 – Zachery Ty Bryan, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237