Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 131st day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,261 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 483 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1987Lim Seulong
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1722Petrus Camper, Dutch physician, anatomist, and physiologist (d. 1789)
- 1733Princess Victoire of France (d. 1799)
- 1903Charlie Gehringer, American baseball player and manager (d. 1993)
- 1909Kurt Großkurth, German actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1924Antony Hewish, English astronomer and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1928Marco Ferreri, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1933Louis Farrakhan, American religious leader
- 1974Billy Kidman, American wrestler, trainer, and producer
- 1980Ernest Vardanean, Armenian-Moldovan political scientist and journalist
- 1985Sifow, Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Gordon, Zanjoe Marudo, Mark Penney, Juanita Bynum, Jack Scanlon, Richard Simmons, Joe Dante, Denholm Elliott, Cindy Bruna, Kurt Gerron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1978.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If I Can’t Have You by Yvonne Elliman as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1965 – Ellen Cleghorne, American comedian and actress; November 4, 1965 – Malandra Burrows, English actress and singer; June 10, 1996 – Julian De La Celle, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918