Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 131st day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,437 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Paterson - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Paterson will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Paterson will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Holly Valance
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1771Laskarina Bouboulina, Greek commander (d. 1825)
- 1838Walter Goodman, English painter, illustrator, and author (d. 1912)
- 1909Kurt Großkurth, German actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1914Haroun Tazieff, French volcanologist and geologist (d. 1998)
- 1970Nicky Katt, American actor
- 1974Billy Kidman, American wrestler, trainer, and producer
- 1981Lauren Jackson, Australian basketball player
- 1986Ronny Heberson Furtado de Araújo, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Ace Hood, American rapper
- 1988Marcel Kittel, German cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ramya Krishnan, Hank Cheyne, Joe Pichler, Ralph Macchio, Mel Smith, Ramblin' Jack Elliott, Edward Jewesbury, Detox Icunt, Ayaka Wada, Sharon Baird.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If I Can’t Have You by Yvonne Elliman as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1964 – Kikuko Inoue, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actress (DoCo); March 14, 1966 – Elise Neal, American actress and producer; February 9, 1978 – A.J. Buckley, Irish-Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254