Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 131st day of the year 1981. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,867 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,956 days or 13.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 17, 2013.
If a dog named Alvar - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alvar will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alvar will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1982Cory Monteith
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1752Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, German physician, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1840)
- 1854Jack Blackham, Australian cricketer (d. 1932)
- 1901Gladys Rockmore Davis, American painter (d. 1967)
- 1927Mort Sahl, Canadian-American comedian and actor
- 1937Cheng Yen, Taiwanese Buddhist nun and philanthropist
- 1940Herbert Müller, Swiss race car driver (d. 1981)
- 1958Nalliah Kumaraguruparan, Sri Lankan accountant and politician
- 1961Kimberly McCarthy, American murderer (d. 2013)
- 1985Beau Ryan, Australian rugby player
- 1987Albulena Haxhiu, Kosovo jurist and politician
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OJAFZUO? Check your answers here: Word scramble OJAFZUO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Meredith, Steve Forbert, Karrin Allyson, Hallee Hirsh, Louis C.K., Marjorie Main, Martin Vučić, Kym Karath, Connie Fisher, Hasil Adkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 1981.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 1981 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 19, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1959. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 1981
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 108 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,867 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,956 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 504
- Next full moon: February 16 at 16:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 2013
- Age in dog years: 180 dog years old using a Dachshund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 19, 1996 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1959 (-134)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes (May 16, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1992 – Hayley Hasselhoff, American actress; July 1, 1987 – Emily Glenister, English actress; June 21, 1995 – Fumika Baba, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,993