Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,833 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Greshka - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Greshka will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Greshka will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Holly Valance
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1838Walter Goodman, English painter, illustrator, and author (d. 1912)
- 1869Archibald Warden, English tennis player (d. 1943)
- 1907Rose Ausländer, Ukrainian-English poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1933Zoran Radmilović, Serbian actor (d. 1985)
- 1952Mike Lupica, American journalist and author
- 1970Harold Ford, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- 1979Vytautas Žiūra, Lithuanian-Austrian handball player
- 1980Ernest Vardanean, Armenian-Moldovan political scientist and journalist
- 1980Guji Lorenzana, American-Filipino actor and singer
- 1991Alex Nimely, Liberian-English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Hornsby, Rob Dukes, Penélope Cruz, James Morrison, George S. Kaufman, Gilbert Bécaud, Teddy Pendergrass, Gillian Welch, Neha Dhupia, Max Boyce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Livin’ la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1913 – Frankie Laine, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2007); June 5, 1910 – Herb Vigran, American actor (d. 1986); December 10, 1985 – Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223