Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 131st day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,450 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 151 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gracie Krum - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gracie Krum will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gracie Krum will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1985Matt Giraud
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1722Petrus Camper, Dutch physician, anatomist, and physiologist (d. 1789)
- 1921Robin Barbour, Scottish author and Church of Scotland minister (d. 2014)
- 1922Ameurfina Melencio-Herrera, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1963Roark Critchlow, Canadian-American actor
- 1968Wenn V. Deramas, Filipino director and screenwriter
- 1970Jason Queally, English cyclist
- 1979Erin Lang, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Guji Lorenzana, American-Filipino actor and singer
- 1985Beau Ryan, Australian rugby player
- 1988Marcel Kittel, German cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1910An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry Linville, Richard Roxburgh, Raymond Cruz, Gerda Lundequist, Stuart Price, James Brown, Lee Yoo-jin, Eugene Gordon Lee, Celia Weston, Yavuz Çetin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SOS by Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1991 – Christa Theret, French actress; February 8, 1965 – Dicky Cheung, Hong Kong actor and singer (Big Four); September 7, 1950 – Julie Kavner, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203