Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 131st day of the year 2006. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,568 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,523 days or 4.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 155 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 17, 2038.
If a dog named Biju - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biju will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Biju will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1799John Lowell, Jr., American businessman and philanthropist, founded Lowell Institute (d. 1836)
- 1928Andrew van der Bijl, Dutch missionary and author
- 1930Stanley Elkin, American novelist, short story writer, and essayist (d. 1995)
- 1935Doug McClure, American actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1935Kit Lambert, English record producer and manager (d. 1981)
- 1952Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor
- 1970Jason Queally, English cyclist
- 1972Anita Hegh, Australian actress
- 1986Ronny Heberson Furtado de Araújo, Brazilian footballer
- 1987Monica Roșu, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Quincy Jones, Ali Nassirian, Nikki Cox, Annie Cordy, Emilia Clarke, Junsu, Jason Stollsteimer, Olga Kurylenko, Anna Chlumsky, Regina Bianchi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 2006.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 2006 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 2017. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 8, 1985. Your incompatibility score is -97. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SOS by Rihanna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 180 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,568 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,523 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 155
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 2038
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 2017 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 8, 1985 (-97)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SOS by Rihanna (May 13, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1931 – Barbara Eden, American actress and singer; November 29, 1978 – Lauren German, American actress; May 31, 1938 – Peter Yarrow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Peter, Paul and Mary).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882