Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 2013 was a Saturday and it was the 131st day of the year 2013. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,789 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,263 days or 3.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 17, 2045.
If a dog named Juli - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 65 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juli will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juli will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OOUNKDBN? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OOUNKDBN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1987Lim Seulong
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1881Al Cabrera, Spanish-Cuban baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1922Ameurfina Melencio-Herrera, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1933Zoran Radmilović, Serbian actor (d. 1985)
- 1968Wenn V. Deramas, Filipino director and screenwriter
- 1974Stanley Gene, Papua New Guinean rugby player and coach
- 1979Erin Lang, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1983Steven Sotloff, American-Israeli journalist (d. 2014)
- 1985Beau Ryan, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Donovan, Damian Lewis, Arthur Q. Bryan, Kazuki Kitamura, Eir Aoi, Harry Lloyd, Janice Pennington, Kim Dong-wan, Patricia Hodge, Isabelle Severino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 2013.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 2013 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just Give Me a Reason by Pink featuring Nate Ruess as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 11th May 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 2013
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 11 years old
- Days since birth: 3,789 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,263 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 128
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 2045
- Age in dog years: 65 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Just Give Me a Reason by Pink featuring Nate Ruess (May 11, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.V.MMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1949 – Tarık Akan, Turkish actor and producer; October 2, 1960 – Al Connelly, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Glass Tiger); June 30, 1991 – Kaho, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936