Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 2017 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 2017 was a Thursday and it was the 131st day of the year 2017. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2017 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 742 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 247 days or 0.68 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 25 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 17, 2049.
If a dog named Kobayashi - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 28 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kobayashi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kobayashi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1975Coby Bell
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1983Holly Valance
View the complete list of May 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1817Fanny Cerrito, Italian ballerina and choreographer (d. 1909)
- 1882Joseph Marx, Austrian composer, educator, and critic (d. 1964)
- 1888Willis Augustus Lee, American admiral (d. 1945)
- 1911Phil Silvers, American actor and singer (d. 1985)
- 1922Ameurfina Melencio-Herrera, Filipino lawyer and jurist
- 1935Francisco Umbral, Spanish journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1964Floyd Youmans, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1975Francisco Cordero, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1978Perttu Kivilaakso, Finnish cellist and composer (Apocalyptica)
- 1987Lim Seulong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (2AM)
View the complete list of May 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of May 11 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11, and 2017 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Slinger, Gerard McCarthy, Judee Sill, Idy Chan, Annette Zilinskas, Zita Görög, Feridun Düzağaç, Diane Lane, Lily Donaldson, Anne Clark.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 11, 2017.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th May 2017 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 2017). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,738 baby girls. For the boys it’s Liam. This name was recorded 18,728 times in the year 2017. Any chance you are Emma or Liam? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 11, 2017. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 131st day of 2017
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 2017
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 3 years old
- Days since birth: 742 days
- Days spent sleeping: 247 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.68 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 25
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 17, 2049
- Age in dog years: 28 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Number one song: That’s What I Like by Bruno Mars (May 13, 2017)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,738 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Liam – 18,728 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1917 – A. K. Hangal, Indian actor (d. 2012); March 17, 1952 – Susie Allanson, American singer and actress; December 25, 1906 – Lew Grade, Ukrainian-English film producer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873