Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1912. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 109 years old today. There have been 39,812 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,271 days or 36.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1944.
If a dog named Gorgy - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 506 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gorgy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gorgy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Yvonne de Bray
- 1892Fritz Kortner
- 1924Maxine Cooper
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1995Kenton Duty
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1867Hugh Trumble, Australian cricketer and accountant (d. 1938)
- 1886Ernst A. Lehmann, German captain and pilot (d. 1937)
- 1924Alexander Esenin-Volpin, Russian-American mathematician and poet
- 1937Beryl Burton, English cyclist (d. 1996)
- 1939Miltiadis Evert, Greek minister and politician, 69th Mayor of Athens (d. 2011)
- 1945Alan Ball, Jr., English footballer and manager (d. 2007)
- 1970Mike Weir, Canadian golfer
- 1974Tolga Çevik, Turkish actor
- 1983Charilaos Pappas, Greek footballer
- 1986Emily VanCamp, Canadian actress
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Parker’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 922After much hardship, Abbasid envoy Ahmad ibn Fadlan arrived in the lands of Volga Bulgars.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim McInnerny, Ruth Chatterton, Vilgot Sjöman, Dina Pathak, Alana Austin, Wanda Sykes, Firdous Bamji, Priscilla Barnes, Rolando Molina, Eddie Jefferson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1912.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1912 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +100. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1922. Your score is -96. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1912
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,812 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,271 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,348
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1944
- Age in dog years: 506 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1903 (+100)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1922 (-96)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1986 – Eric Lloyd, American actor; July 3, 1921 – Susan Peters, American actress (d. 1952); September 18, 1979 – Vinay Rai, Indian model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,816