Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1959Ray Gillen
- 1962April Grace
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1970Samantha Mathis
- 1981Erica Campbell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1700Luigi Vanvitelli, Italian architect and engineer, designed the Palace of Caserta and Royal Palace of Milan (d. 1773)
- 1754Franz Anton Hoffmeister, German composer and publisher (d. 1812)
- 1814Adolf von Henselt, German pianist and composer (d. 1889)
- 1907Katharine Hepburn, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1910Johan Ferrier, Surinamese educator and politician, 1st President of Suriname (d. 2010)
- 1938Terry Farrell, English architect, designed the KK100 and the SIS Building
- 1939Ron Ziegler, American politician, White House Press Secretary (d. 2003)
- 1959Ving Rhames, American actor and producer
- 1966Bebel Gilberto, American-Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1968Catherine Tate, English actress and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2008An earthquake (measuring around 8.0 magnitude) occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 69,000 people.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: KK Null, Kevin Kennedy, Gael García Bernal, Roger McGee, Maxine Nightingale, Rieko Miura, Oksana Akinshina, Lee Seung-gi, Ashley Alexandra Dupré, Ben Oxenbould.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1983 – Thomas Morrison, English actor; October 24, 1970 – Jeff Mangum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Neutral Milk Hotel, The Olivia Tremor Control, and Major Organ and the Adding Machine); April 24, 1929 – Rajkumar, Indian actor and singer (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049