Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,469 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Yulu - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yulu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yulu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Yvonne de Bray
- 1892Fritz Kortner
- 1937George Carlin
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1950Billy Squier
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
- 1969Kim Fields
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1725Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1785)
- 1904Eiji Nakano, Japanese actor (d. 1990)
- 1922Marco Denevi, Argentinian lawyer and author (d. 1998)
- 1922Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1948Steve Winwood, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, and Blind Faith)
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner, American actor and author
- 1962April Grace, American actress
- 1963Deborah Kara Unger, Canadian actress
- 1983Yujiro Kushida, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1986Mouhamed Sene, Senegalese basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1588French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the largest defeat of the Continental Army, Charleston, South Carolina is taken by British forces.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 1989The San Bernardino train disaster kills four people. A week later an underground gasoline pipeline explodes killing two more people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isaac Singer, Tom Oliver, Elina Konstantopoulou, Akim Tamiroff, Billy Blanks, Maxine Bahns, Kanika, Stephen Baldwin, Dick Warlock, Daiki Arioka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 2004 – Clarence Delgado, Filipino actor; January 8, 1941 – Graham Chapman, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1989); January 5, 1950 – Chris Stein, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,183