Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1921. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,005 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,002 days or 32.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1953.
If a dog named Mamas - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mamas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mamas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White
- 1928Burt Bacharach
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962April Grace
- 1963Gavin Hood
- 1989Eleftheria Eleftheriou
- 1995Luke Benward
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1875Charles Holden, English architect, designed the Bristol Central Library (d. 1960)
- 1892Fritz Kortner, Austrian-German actor and director (d. 1970)
- 1907Leslie Charteris, English author and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1912Marshal Royal, American saxophonist and clarinet player (d. 1995)
- 1922Bob Goldham, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster (d. 1991)
- 1939Jalal Dabagh, Kurdish journalist and politician
- 1950Gabriel Byrne, Irish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Kevin Grevey, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1961Jennifer Armstrong, American author
- 1966Stephen Baldwin, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rebecca’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1588French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Seung-gi, Yevgeny Nesterenko, Meiko Kaji, Robert Clohessy, Jed Madela, Denis Quilley, Salli Richardson, Christos Dantis, Phife Dawg, Ne-Yo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1921.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1921 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 28, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1931. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1921
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 155 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,005 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,002 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,219
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 28, 1907 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1931 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1984 – Rakshita, Indian actress and producer; May 18, 1907 – Lincoln Stedman, American actor (d. 1948); August 18, 1935 – Rafer Johnson, American decathlete and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859