Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,077 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1956Kimiko Yo
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1986Emily VanCamp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1907Katharine Hepburn, American actress and singer (d. 2003)
- 1922Roy Salvadori, English race car driver and manager (d. 2012)
- 1938Terry Farrell, English architect, designed the KK100 and the SIS Building
- 1949Ross Bleckner, American painter, philanthropist, and activist
- 1959Deborah Warner, English director and producer
- 1959Ray Gillen, American singer-songwriter (Badlands, Blue Murder, and Sun Red Sun) (d. 1993)
- 1970Mike Weir, Canadian golfer
- 1973Lutz Pfannenstiel, German footballer and manager
- 1978Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian model, actress, and singer
- 1980Keith Bogans, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 2008An earthquake (measuring around 8.0 magnitude) occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 69,000 people.
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larenz Tate, Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin, David Kelly, Claude Blanchard, Tom Villard, Cindy Carol, Roy Padrick, Major Lance, Thore Schölermann, Marc Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1921.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1929 – Jane Powell, American actress, singer, and dancer; November 3, 1977 – Mcoy Fundales, Filipino singer-songwriter (Orange and Lemons and KENYO); July 27, 1953 – Yahoo Serious, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888