Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,228 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Zhora - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zhora will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zhora will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Murray Gershenz
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1962April Grace
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1989Eleftheria Eleftheriou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1814Adolf von Henselt, German pianist and composer (d. 1889)
- 1875Charles Holden, English architect, designed the Bristol Central Library (d. 1960)
- 1889Otto Frank, German-Swiss businessman (d. 1980)
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White, English-American actor (d. 1991)
- 1939Ron Ziegler, American politician, White House Press Secretary (d. 2003)
- 1967Joe McKinney, Irish actor
- 1970Jim Furyk, American golfer
- 1970Mark Foster, English swimmer
- 1980Felipe Lopez, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1990Florent Amodio, Brazilian-French figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 254Pope Stephen I succeeds Pope Lucius I as the 23rd pope.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1588French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1935Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith (founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) meet for the first time in Akron, Ohio, at the home of Henrietta Siberling.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renaldo Benson, Steve Monarque, Rex Smith, Jason Molina, Michael C. Hall, Ryan O'Neal, Matt Giraud, Faye Marsay, Saeed Jaffrey, Inga Jankauskaitė.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1926 – Jean Poiret, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1992); April 11, 1961 – Vincent Gallo, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 20, 1973 – Kimberley Davies, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233