Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Yarko - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yarko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yarko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1950Billy Squier
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1978Jason Biggs
- 1981Dennis Trillo
- 1983Domhnall Gleeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1885Paltiel Daykan, Lithuanian-Israeli lawyer and jurist (d. 1969)
- 1911Charles Biro, American author and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1921Joseph Beuys, German sculptor and illustrator (d. 1986)
- 1928Jan Krugier, Polish-Swiss art dealer (d. 2008)
- 1937Susan Hampshire, English actress and singer
- 1938Paul Huxley, English painter and academic
- 1940Dominic Cadbury, English businessman and academic
- 1950Billy Squier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1956Bernie Federko, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1983Alina Kabaeva, Russian gymnast and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1935Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith (founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) meet for the first time in Akron, Ohio, at the home of Henrietta Siberling.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1955Austria regains its independence as the Allied occupation following World War II ends.
- 2008An earthquake (measuring around 8.0 magnitude) occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 69,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erich Gonzales, Sébastien Lefebvre, Patrick Dewaere, Jacqui Maxwell, George Wein, Mosie Lister, Maggie Smith, Bobby Fuller, J. J. Barrie, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 12, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1950 – Benjamin Hendrickson, American actor (d. 2006); February 23, 1970 – Niecy Nash, American actress and producer; October 12, 1974 – Marie Wilson, Greek-Canadian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137