Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1922 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1922. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,465 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,822 days or 32.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1954.
If a dog named Cristiano - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cristiano will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cristiano will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1963Gavin Hood
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1974Tolga Çevik
- 1981Rami Malek
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1899Indra Devi, Latvian yoga instructor (d. 2002)
- 1928Henry Cosby, American songwriter and producer (d. 2002)
- 1950Renate Stecher, German sprinter
- 1968Catherine Tate, English actress and screenwriter
- 1970Mike Weir, Canadian golfer
- 1973Lutz Pfannenstiel, German footballer and manager
- 1983Alina Kabaeva, Russian gymnast and politician
- 1989Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Cypriot singer and actress
- 1990Tobias Strobl, German footballer
- 1995Kenton Duty, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1873Coronation of Oscar II of Sweden
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1933The Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted to restrict agricultural production by paying farmers subsidies.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Torti, Niki Sullivan, Michael Angarano, Ricky Wilson, Devon Odessa, Venkat Prabhu, Eva Longoria, Jaime Ray Newman, Jack Falahee, Sarah Miles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1922.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1922 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 8, 1933. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1922
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 330 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,465 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,200
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1954
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1946 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 8, 1933 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1922 – Michel Auclair, German-French actor (d. 1988); May 12, 1942 – Ian Dury, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) (d. 2000); August 22, 1915 – Hugh Paddick, English actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857