Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1939. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,648 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,883 days or 27.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1971.
If a dog named Zazy - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zazy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zazy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Katharine Hepburn
- 1938Millie Perkins
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1959Ray Gillen
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1978Aya Ishiguro
- 1983Domhnall Gleeson
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1767Manuel Godoy, Spanish field marshal and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1851)
- 1803Justus von Liebig, German chemist and academic (d. 1873)
- 1840Alejandro Gorostiaga, Chilean colonel (d. 1912)
- 1895William Giauque, Canadian-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982)
- 1900Helene Weigel, Austrian-German actress (d. 1971)
- 1910Gordon Jenkins, American pianist and composer (d. 1984)
- 1922Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1925Yogi Berra, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2015)
- 1960Paul Arcand, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1985Andrew Howe, Italian long jumper and sprinter
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cory’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1873Coronation of Oscar II of Sweden
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1955Austria regains its independence as the Allied occupation following World War II ends.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 2002Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming the first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natalia Oreiro, Haluk Bilginer, Dian Sastrowardoyo, Nozomi Tsuji, Jeri Ryan, Jane Wiedlin, Danny Bhoy, Ted DiBiase, Jr., Craig Wilde, Dicky Barrett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1939.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1939 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1912. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1939
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 303 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,648 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,883 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,004
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1971
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1912 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1954 – Simonetta Stefanelli, Italian actress and fashion designer; April 8, 1949 – John Madden, English director and producer; July 3, 1949 – Johnnie Wilder, Jr., American singer (Heatwave) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,958