Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1945. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,803 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,268 days or 25.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 942 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1977.
If a dog named Rikky - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rikky will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rikky will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Helene Weigel
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1947Micheline Lanctôt
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1979Aaron Yoo
- 1983Domhnall Gleeson
- 1986Emily VanCamp
- 1995Kenton Duty
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1806Johan Vilhelm Snellman, Finnish philosopher and politician (d. 1881)
- 1889Otto Frank, German-Swiss businessman (d. 1980)
- 1914Bertus Aafjes, Dutch poet and author (d. 1993)
- 1935Johnny Bucyk, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1936Guillermo Endara, Panamanian lawyer and politician, 32nd President of Panama (d. 2009)
- 1937Susan Hampshire, English actress and singer
- 1962Emilio Estevez, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1970Mark Foster, English swimmer
- 1970Steve Palframan, South African cricketer
- 1972Doug Basham, American wrestler
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brett’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 254Pope Stephen I succeeds Pope Lucius I as the 23rd pope.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: Two divisions of James B. McPherson’s XVII Corps turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton’s defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1933The Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted to restrict agricultural production by paying farmers subsidies.
- 1935Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith (founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) meet for the first time in Akron, Ohio, at the home of Henrietta Siberling.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1968Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong forces attack Australian troops defending Fire Support Base Coral, east of Lai Khe in South Vietnam on the night of 12/13 May, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides and beginning the Battle of Coral–Balmoral.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shaggy 2 Dope, Duke Robillard, Michael Apted, Kanata Hongō, Trevor Jackson, Sarit Hadad, Michael Fitzpatrick, Arye Gross, Lee Dong-wook, Jay Ilagan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1945.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1945 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 9, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +115. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1967. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1945
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,803 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,268 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 942
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1977
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: November 9, 1971 (+115)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1967 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1966 – Deana Carter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 18, 1948 – Éva Marton, Hungarian soprano and actress; March 27, 1946 – Andrea Giordana, Italian singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,029