Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1945 was a Saturday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,707 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 904 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Chabo - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chabo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chabo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Yvonne de Bray
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1938Millie Perkins
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1962April Grace
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1969Kim Fields
- 1986Emily VanCamp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1755Giovanni Battista Viotti, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1824)
- 1869Carl Schuhmann, German gymnast, wrestler, and weightlifter (d. 1946)
- 1874Clemens von Pirquet, Austrian pediatrician and immunologist (d. 1929)
- 1948Steve Winwood, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, and Blind Faith)
- 1950Renate Stecher, German sprinter
- 1973Lutz Pfannenstiel, German footballer and manager
- 1974Marc Capdevila, Spanish swimmer
- 1978Jason Biggs, American actor and producer
- 1986Emily VanCamp, Canadian actress
- 1989Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Cypriot singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 922After much hardship, Abbasid envoy Ahmad ibn Fadlan arrived in the lands of Volga Bulgars.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: In the largest defeat of the Continental Army, Charleston, South Carolina is taken by British forces.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1937The Duke and Duchess of York are crowned as King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 2003The Riyadh compound bombings, carried out by al-Qaeda, kill 26 people.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emily Tennant, Errol Flynn, Zach Galifianakis, Sean Maguire, Eugene Weingand, Pedro Armendáriz, Ayumi Tsunematsu, Patricia Kalember, Dave Keuning, The Miz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 12, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1981 – Inga Jankauskaitė, Lithuanian actress, singer, and pianist; December 14, 1911 – Spike Jones, American singer, actor, and bandleader (d. 1965); June 22, 1940 – Abbas Kiarostami, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,162