Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1958. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,128 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,376 days or 20.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 749 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 18, 1990.
If a dog named Azul - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azul will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Azul will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Yvonne de Bray
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1928Burt Bacharach
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1955Kix Brooks
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962April Grace
- 1981Rami Malek
- 1989Eleftheria Eleftheriou
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1886Ernst A. Lehmann, German captain and pilot (d. 1937)
- 1924Alexander Esenin-Volpin, Russian-American mathematician and poet
- 1939Ron Ziegler, American politician, White House Press Secretary (d. 2003)
- 1958Andreas Petroulakis, Greek cartoonist
- 1961Jennifer Armstrong, American author
- 1966Bebel Gilberto, American-Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1968Catherine Tate, English actress and screenwriter
- 1978Hossein Rezazadeh, Iranian weightlifter and politician
- 1983Yujiro Kushida, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1995Irina Khromacheva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 922After much hardship, Abbasid envoy Ahmad ibn Fadlan arrived in the lands of Volga Bulgars.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Brodie-Sangster, John Callaway, Albert Mol, Tim Burgess, Takeshi Kitano, Ivan Dorschner, Harvey Keitel, Yuto Nakajima, William Bendix, Maulik Pancholy.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 1958.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 1958 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 13, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 14, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 12th May 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 1958
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 152 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,128 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,376 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 749
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 1990
- Age in dog years: 325 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 13, 1988 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 14, 1932 (-132)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1990 – Leena, Japanese model; August 2, 1914 – Beatrice Straight, American actress (d. 2001); March 18, 1997 – Ciara Bravo, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,759