Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,954 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Amethyst - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amethyst will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Amethyst will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1970Samantha Mathis
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
- 1992Malcolm David Kelley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1670Augustus II the Strong, Polish king (d. 1733)
- 1829Pavlos Carrer, Greek composer and educator (d. 1896)
- 1889Otto Frank, German-Swiss businessman (d. 1980)
- 1899Indra Devi, Latvian yoga instructor (d. 2002)
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White, English-American actor (d. 1991)
- 1905Édouard Rinfret, Canadian lawyer and politician, Postmaster General of Canada (d. 1994)
- 1933Andrei Voznesensky, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams, American actress and producer
- 1981Kentaro Sato, Japanese-American composer and conductor
- 1987Kieron Pollard, Trinidadian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 254Pope Stephen I succeeds Pope Lucius I as the 23rd pope.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1743Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned Queen of Bohemia after defeating her rival, Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1958A formal North American Aerospace Defense Command agreement is signed between the United States and Canada.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olympia Dukakis, Anna Rossinelli, Angela Griffin, Irene Dunne, Bianca Lawson, Heintje Simons, Kevin Kilner, Johnny Pacar, Mimi Rogers, Tony Plana.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1965 – Belén Rueda, Spanish actress and singer; March 17, 1984 – Ryan Rottman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; March 29, 1979 – Tomoe Shinohara, Japanese singer, actress, fashion designer, producer, and artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174