Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 2003. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,265 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,088 days or 5.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 18, 2035.
If a dog named Bullie - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bullie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bullie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Fritz Kortner
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1937George Carlin
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1963Deborah Kara Unger
- 1963Vanessa A. Williams
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1986Emily VanCamp
View the complete list of May 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1725Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (d. 1785)
- 1825Orélie-Antoine de Tounens, French lawyer and explorer (d. 1878)
- 1859William Alden Smith, American lawyer and politician (d. 1932)
- 1918Julius Rosenberg, American spy (d. 1953)
- 1922Murray Gershenz, American actor and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1933Andrei Voznesensky, Russian poet and author (d. 2010)
- 1947Michael Ignatieff, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1955Kix Brooks, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Brooks & Dunn)
- 1956Sergio Marchi, Argentinean-Canadian urban planner and politician, 10th Canadian Minister of International Trade
- 1995Irina Khromacheva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of May 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lila’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: Two divisions of James B. McPherson’s XVII Corps turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton’s defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.
- 1937The Duke and Duchess of York are crowned as King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1955Austria regains its independence as the Allied occupation following World War II ends.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 2002Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming the first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.
- 2015A train derailment in Philadelphia kills 8 people and injures over 200.
View the complete list of May 12 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Latifa, Jim Carter, Jake Gyllenhaal, Nicole de Boer, Colin Clive, Jyrki 69, Marc Blucas, Measha Brueggergosman, Kimbra, Dan-e-o.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 12, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th May 2003 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 1, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 22, 1979. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Busy by Sean Paul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 17, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 12th May 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 12, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 132nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,265 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,088 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 213
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 18, 2035
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 1, 1998 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 22, 1979 (-147)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Get Busy by Sean Paul (May 17, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.V.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1928 – Yvette Vickers, American model, actress, and singer (d. 2010); September 9, 1991 – Kelsey Chow, American actress; March 27, 1929 – Sybil Christopher, Welsh-American actress and director (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,145