Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1901 was a Monday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1901. It was the 19th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,823 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,608 days or 39.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1933.
If a dog named Terri - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 555 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Terri will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Terri will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maxine Sullivan
- 1911Robert Middleton
- 1927Herbert Ross
- 1941Ritchie Valens
- 1945Lasse Berghagen
- 1965Lari White
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1977Samantha Morton
- 1987Matt Doyle
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1832Juris Alunāns, Latvian philologist and author (d. 1864)
- 1885Mikiel Gonzi, Maltese archbishop (d. 1984)
- 1904Chishū Ryū, Japanese actor (d. 1993)
- 1912Judah Nadich, American colonel and rabbi (d. 2007)
- 1934Ehud Netzer, Israeli archaeologist, architect, and academic (d. 2010)
- 1953Gerry Sutcliffe, English politician, Vice-Chamberlain of the Household
- 1957Koji Suzuki, Japanese author and screenwriter
- 1975Cristian Bezzi, Italian rugby player and coach
- 1980L. J. Smith, American football player
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal, French singer (d. 2007)
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IOBKXIBIN? Check your answers here: Word solver IOBKXIBIN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- 1909The first Giro d'Italia starts from Milan. Italian cyclist Luigi Ganna will be the winner.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1952The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 1967Dr. Zakir Hussain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Harding, Miriam Margolyes, Billy Drago, Aftab Shivdasani, Kadhim Al-Sahir, Kevin Bacon, Donna Theodore, David Guido Pietroni, Sippie Wallace, Hazel Ann Mendoza.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1901.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1901 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 6, 1913. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 18, 1905. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1901
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 19th Monday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,823 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,608 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,484
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1933
- Age in dog years: 555 dog years old using a Irish Water Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 6, 1913 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 18, 1905 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1949 – John Farnham, English-Australian singer-songwriter (Little River Band); October 1, 1988 – Cariba Heine, South African-Australian actress and dancer; June 12, 1930 – Jim Nabors, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937