Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1914 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1914. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,004 days or 35.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1946.
If a dog named Tyni - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tyni will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tyni will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Johnnie Wright
- 1944Armistead Maupin
- 1944Carolyn Franklin
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1975Itatí Cantoral
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell
- 1987Carrie Prejean
- 1987Laura Izibor
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1911Robert Middleton, American actor (d. 1977)
- 1916Sachidananda Routray, Indian Oriya-language poet (d. 2004)
- 1937Zohra Lampert, American actress
- 1939Peter Frenkel, German race walker and coach
- 1942Leighton Gage, American author (d. 2013)
- 1942Roger Young, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Imogen Boorman, English actress and martial artist
- 1973Bridgett Riley, American boxer and stuntwoman
- 1978Brooke Anderson, American journalist
- 1984Caroline Rotich, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters REFOOS? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters REFOOS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca: The battle begins with Union General Sherman fighting toward Atlanta.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1917Three children report the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1994Johnny Carson makes his last television appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Christophers, Sessue Hayakawa, Christoph Sanders, Agustín Sierra, Bjørn Floberg, Colin Friels, Matthew McGrory, Jimmie Dodd, MC Solaar, Ned Beatty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1914 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 25, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 6, 1925. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 45,345 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 37,948 times in the year 1914. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1914. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1914
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1914
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 69 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 39,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,004 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,321
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1946
- Age in dog years: 497 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 25, 1909 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 6, 1925 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 45,345 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 37,948 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1986 – Beni, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and actress; August 26, 1978 – Raja Kaasheff, English-Indian singer; June 10, 1988 – Becki Ronen, American model, Miss Kansas 2009.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,860