Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1937. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,052 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,017 days or 27.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1969.
If a dog named Anguilla - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anguilla will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Anguilla will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Middleton
- 1927Herbert Ross
- 1941Ritchie Valens
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp
- 1966Kamen Vodenicharov
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1982Yoko Kumada
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1713Alexis Clairaut, French mathematician, astronomer, and geophysicist (d. 1765)
- 1912Gil Evans, Canadian-American pianist, composer, and bandleader (d. 1988)
- 1951Paul Thompson, English drummer (Roxy Music, Concrete Blonde, and Angelic Upstarts)
- 1951Selina Scott, English journalist, producer, and author
- 1964Tom Verica, American actor and director
- 1965Hikari Ōta, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1975Brian Geraghty, American actor and producer
- 1976Ana Popović, Serbian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1978Ryan Bukvich, American baseball player
- 1998Karen Iwata, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1969Race riots, later known as the 13 May incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1990Dinamo Zagreb-Red Star Belgrade riot
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuki, Alan Hunter, Judith Furse, Penelope Keith, Daniel Craig, Zane Lamprey, Udo Mechels, John Legend, Osa Massen, Lois Reeves.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1937.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1937 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +178. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1917. Your incompatibility score is -96. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1937
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,052 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,017 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,018
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1969
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1967 (+178)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1917 (-96)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1969 – Üllar Saaremäe, Estonian actor, singer, and director; October 28, 1969 – Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Puerto Rican screenwriter and producer; September 28, 1916 – Peter Finch, English-Australian actor (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895