Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1940 was a Monday and it was the 134th day of the year 1940. It was the 20th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,144 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,715 days or 26.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 987 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 20, 1972.
If a dog named Chilly - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chilly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chilly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Robert Dorning
- 1927Herbert Ross
- 1934Leon Wagner
- 1938Milton Johns
- 1939Harvey Keitel
- 1945Lasse Berghagen
- 1954Johnny Logan
- 1962Eduardo Palomo
- 1978Germán Magariños
- 1985Iwan Rheon
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1254Marie of Brabant, Queen of France (d. 1321)
- 1918Balasaraswati, Indian dancer and instructor (d. 1984)
- 1927Herbert Ross, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1944Sir Crispin Agnew, 11th Baronet, Scottish explorer, lawyer, and judge
- 1945Lou Marini, American saxophonist and composer (The Blues Brothers)
- 1945Sam Anderson, American actor
- 1946Marv Wolfman, American author
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp, English singer-songwriter and producer (Goldfrapp)
- 1962Paul McDermott, Australian comedian, actor, and singer (Doug Anthony All Stars)
- 1962Sean McDonough, American sportscaster
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Grayson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780The Cumberland Compact is signed by leaders of the settlers in early Tennessee.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca: The battle begins with Union General Sherman fighting toward Atlanta.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1917Three children report the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1939The first commercial FM radio station in the United States is launched in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The station later becomes WDRC-FM.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 1992Li Hongzhi gives the first public lecture on Falun Gong in Changchun, People’s Republic of China.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Murray, Russell Brand, Tony Epper, John Randolph, Melanie Blatt, Tom Gibis, Dara Singh, Joan Fontaine, Henk van Ulsen, Shane Porteous.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1940.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1940 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 134th day of 1940
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 20th Monday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,144 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,715 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 987
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 20, 1972
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1943 – Sharon Baird, American actress and dancer; January 25, 1952 – Sara Mandiano, French singer-songwriter; August 7, 1955 – Wayne Knight, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,959