Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1945 was a Sunday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1945. It was the 19th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,792 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,264 days or 25.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1977.
If a dog named Sigfreid - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sigfreid will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sigfreid will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Johnnie Wright
- 1928Édouard Molinaro
- 1941Ritchie Valens
- 1944Carolyn Franklin
- 1958Frances Barber
- 1961Dennis Rodman
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith
- 1983Natalie Cassidy
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1904Chishū Ryū, Japanese actor (d. 1993)
- 1924Harry Schwarz, German-South African lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 13th South African Ambassador to the United States (d. 2010)
- 1944Armistead Maupin, American author, screenwriter, and actor
- 1964Chris Maitland, English drummer (Porcupine Tree and Nosound)
- 1964Ronnie Coleman, American bodybuilder
- 1972Darryl Sydor, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Ana Popović, Serbian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980L. J. Smith, American football player
- 1985Jaroslav Halák, Slovak ice hockey player
- 1993Bang Minah, South Korean singer and actress (Girl’s Day)
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IBRJIPIU? Check your answers here: Word scramble IBRJIPIU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1969Race riots, later known as the 13 May incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1985Police release a bomb on MOVE headquarters in Philadelphia to end a stand-off, killing 11 MOVE members and destroying the homes of 250 city residents.
- 1992Li Hongzhi gives the first public lecture on Falun Gong in Changchun, People’s Republic of China.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Taylor, Stedman Pearson, Fann Wong, Martin Landau, Serenay Sarıkaya, Barbara Keogh, Ruth Gordon, Raven, Noel Hogan, Bahar Soomekh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1945.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1945 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1959. Your score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1945
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 19th Sunday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 332 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,792 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,264 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 941
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1977
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1959 (-164)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1933 – Igor Kvasha, Russian actor (d. 2012); October 22, 1985 – Hadise, Belgian-Turkish singer-songwriter and dancer; January 23, 1907 – Dan Duryea, American actor and singer (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934