Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1950. It was the 19th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,454 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,485 days or 23.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 862 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1982.
If a dog named Armanii - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Armanii will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Armanii will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Middleton
- 1927Herbert Ross
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1950Danny Kirwan
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp
- 1964Stephen Colbert
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1981Sunny Leone
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1918Gwyn Howells, Australian public servant (d. 1997)
- 1920Gareth Morris, English flute player (d. 2007)
- 1949Philip Kruse, Norwegian trumpeter and orchestra leader
- 1956Steve Blackwood, American actor
- 1978Barry Zito, American baseball player
- 1979Vyacheslav Shevchuk, Ukrainian footballer
- 1986Kris Versteeg, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Antonio Adán, Spanish footballer
- 1987Carrie Prejean, American model and author, Miss California USA 2009
- 1993Debby Ryan, American actress and singer
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Charlene’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1912The Royal Flying Corps, the forerunner of the Royal Air Force, is established in the United Kingdom.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1972Faulty electrical wiring ignites a fire underneath the Playtown Cabaret in Osaka, Japan. Blocked exits and non-functional elevators lead to 118 fatalities, with many victims leaping to their deaths.
- 1972The Troubles: A car bombing outside a crowded pub in Belfast sparks a two-day gun battle involving the Provisional IRA, Ulster Volunteer Force and British Army. Seven people are killed and over 66 injured.
- 1992Li Hongzhi gives the first public lecture on Falun Gong in Changchun, People’s Republic of China.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frankie Sandford, Jaymee Joaquin, Anne Ramsey, Siri Tollerød, Alannah Myles, Steve Katz, Alex Black, Minehiro Kinomoto, Tom Lehrer, John Braheny.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1950 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1926. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 19th Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 70 years old
- Days since birth: 25,454 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,485 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 862
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1982
- Age in dog years: 330 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1926 (-143)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1983 – Felicity Jones, English actress; January 7, 1956 – David Caruso, American actor and producer; April 15, 1971 – Jason Sehorn, American football player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,011