Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,484 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 829 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Chishū Ryū
- 1934Leon Wagner
- 1961Dennis Rodman
- 1965Lari White
- 1978Germán Magariños
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1980Mau Marcelo
- 1986Robert Pattinson
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1179Theobald III, Count of Champagne (d. 1201)
- 1913William R. Tolbert, Jr., Liberian politician, 20th President of Liberia (d. 1980)
- 1935Teddy Randazzo, American singer-songwriter and accordion player (The Three Chuckles) (d. 2003)
- 1945Sam Anderson, American actor
- 1947Edgar Burcksen, Dutch-American film editor
- 1951Herman Philipse, Dutch philosopher and academic
- 1957Koji Suzuki, Japanese author and screenwriter
- 1964Tom Verica, American actor and director
- 1987Carrie Prejean, American model and author, Miss California USA 2009
- 1987Charlotte Wessels, Dutch singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Captain Arthur Phillip leaves Portsmouth, England, with eleven ships full of convicts (the “First Fleet”) to establish a penal colony in Australia.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Louris, Sumire, G. D. Spradlin, Robin Quivers, Harriet Wheeler, Saab Magalona, Peggy McCay, Kyoko Fukada, Tara Platt, John Peel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 13, 1950.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1987 – Katy Rose, American singer-songwriter and producer; January 1, 1989 – Adèle Haenel, French actress; January 5, 1995 – Joyce Ching, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867