Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1953. It was the 20th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,977 days or 21.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1985.
If a dog named Lambchop - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lambchop will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lambchop will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Harvey Keitel
- 1951Selina Scott
- 1965Lari White
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1986Giuliana Marino
- 1986Lena Dunham
- 1987Hunter Parrish
- 1987Matt Doyle
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1885Mikiel Gonzi, Maltese archbishop (d. 1984)
- 1898Justin Tuveri, Italian-French soldier (d. 2007)
- 1916Sachidananda Routray, Indian Oriya-language poet (d. 2004)
- 1962Eduardo Palomo, Mexican actor (d. 2003)
- 1962Paul McDermott, Australian comedian, actor, and singer (Doug Anthony All Stars)
- 1963Wally Masur, Australian tennis player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1968Sonja Zietlow, German television host
- 1971Imogen Boorman, English actress and martial artist
- 1979Mickey Madden, American bass player (Maroon 5)
- 1983Jacob Reynolds, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1779War of the Bavarian Succession: Russian and French mediators at the Congress of Teschen negotiate an end to the war. In the agreement Austria receives the part of its territory that was taken from it (the Innviertel).
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca: The battle begins with Union General Sherman fighting toward Atlanta.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1985Police release a bomb on MOVE headquarters in Philadelphia to end a stand-off, killing 11 MOVE members and destroying the homes of 250 city residents.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
- 1994Johnny Carson makes his last television appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Bowman, Jim Martin, Mitch Murray, Dafina Zeqiri, Martha Coolidge, Bernard King, Angela Shelton, Neil Tennant, Michael Jackson, Matt Besser.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1953.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1953 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 20th Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 175 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,977 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 810
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1985
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1966 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1931 (-169)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1944 – Rocío Dúrcal, Spanish singer and actress (d. 2006); November 12, 1962 – Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress; July 25, 1980 – Soo Ae, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,824