Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1953 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1953. It was the 19th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,021 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,007 days or 21.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1985.
If a dog named Juley - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp
- 1958Frances Barber
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1971Espen Lind
- 1971Imogen Boorman
- 1977Samantha Morton
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1986Alexander Rybak
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1753Lazare Carnot, French general, mathematician, and politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1823)
- 1905Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed, Indian lawyer and politician, 5th President of India (d. 1977)
- 1909Ken Darby, American composer and conductor (d. 1992)
- 1949Zoë Wanamaker, American-English actress
- 1951Anand Modak, Indian composer and director (d. 2014)
- 1951Paul Thompson, English drummer (Roxy Music, Concrete Blonde, and Angelic Upstarts)
- 1977Neil Hopkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Dilshan Vitharana, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1985Iwan Rheon, Welsh actor and singer
- 1988Casey Donovan, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Torri Webster, Jacob Young, Gustaf Molander, Temuera Morrison, Scott Gorham, Mackenzie Phillips, BarBara Luna, Hwang Jung-min, Lena Olin, Darryl Cotton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1953.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1953 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 11, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -169. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1953
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 19th Wednesday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 24,021 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,007 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 813
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1985
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1966 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 11, 1931 (-169)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1906 – Alberto Rabagliati, Italian singer and actor (Lecuona Cuban Boys) (d. 1974); April 16, 1977 – Alek Wek, Sudanese-English model; December 4, 1949 – Jeff Bridges, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864