Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1957 was a Monday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,413 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,471 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 759 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1989.
If a dog named Chucha - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chucha will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chucha will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Joe Louis
- 1928Édouard Molinaro
- 1956Steve Blackwood
- 1958Frances Barber
- 1961Dennis Rodman
- 1964Stephen Colbert
- 1964Tom Verica
- 1966Darius Rucker
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1985Iwan Rheon
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1655Pope Innocent XIII (d. 1724)
- 1794Louis Léopold Robert, French painter (d. 1835)
- 1904Chishū Ryū, Japanese actor (d. 1993)
- 1923Red Garland, American pianist (Miles Davis Quintet) (d.1984)
- 1942Leighton Gage, American author (d. 2013)
- 1961Dennis Rodman, American basketball player, wrestler, and actor
- 1964Tom Verica, American actor and director
- 1968Susan Floyd, American actress
- 1977Neil Hopkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Barry Zito, American baseball player
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1912The Royal Flying Corps, the forerunner of the Royal Air Force, is established in the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1954The anti-National Service Riots, by Chinese middle school students in Singapore, take place.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Foo, Euronymous, Rebekah Del Rio, Mariada Pieridi, Paul Gleason, Steven Seagal, John York, Jeremy Hotz, Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Seal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 21, 1940. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 6, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1925 – Gustav Winckler, Danish singer-songwriter (d. 1979); April 22, 1977 – Anna Eriksson, Finnish singer; March 4, 1951 – Gwen Welles, American actress (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,442