Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1965. It was the 19th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,386 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,129 days or 19.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 1997.
If a dog named Kwill - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kwill will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kwill will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bessie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Middleton
- 1935Teddy Randazzo
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith
- 1957Alan Ball
- 1962Paul McDermott
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1983Natalie Cassidy
- 1986Lena Dunham
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1588Ole Worm, Danish physician and historian (d. 1654)
- 1842Arthur Sullivan, English composer (d. 1900)
- 1905Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed, Indian lawyer and politician, 5th President of India (d. 1977)
- 1923Red Garland, American pianist (Miles Davis Quintet) (d.1984)
- 1928Édouard Molinaro, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1936Bill Rompkey, Canadian educator and politician
- 1946Waneta Hoyt, American murderer (d. 1998)
- 1971Tom Nalen, American football player and sportscaster
- 1973Eric Lewis, American pianist
- 1975Brian Geraghty, American actor and producer
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1780The Cumberland Compact is signed by leaders of the settlers in early Tennessee.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1909The first Giro d'Italia starts from Milan. Italian cyclist Luigi Ganna will be the winner.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1954The anti-National Service Riots, by Chinese middle school students in Singapore, take place.
- 1969Race riots, later known as the 13 May incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1972Faulty electrical wiring ignites a fire underneath the Playtown Cabaret in Osaka, Japan. Blocked exits and non-functional elevators lead to 118 fatalities, with many victims leaping to their deaths.
- 1972The Troubles: A car bombing outside a crowded pub in Belfast sparks a two-day gun battle involving the Provisional IRA, Ulster Volunteer Force and British Army. Seven people are killed and over 66 injured.
- 2005The Bính Bridge opens to traffic in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liane Balaban, Tyler Posey, Jason Mewes, Aunjanue Ellis, William Shatner, Mike Gordon, Veronica Webb, Don Payne, Susan Strasberg, Choi Daniel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1965.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1965 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 1, 1982. Your score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1965
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 19th Thursday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,386 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,129 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 725
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 1997
- Age in dog years: 281 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1994 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 1, 1982 (-206)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits (May 15, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMLXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1927 – McLean Stevenson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1996); November 15, 1968 – Jennifer Charles, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Elysian Fields, Lovage, and La Mar Enfortuna); June 3, 1924 – Colleen Dewhurst, Canadian-American actress (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057