Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,204 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Joe Brown
- 1941Senta Berger
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith
- 1964Tom Verica
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1983Jacob Reynolds
- 1986Lena Dunham
- 1987Hunter Parrish
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1717Maria Theresa, Austrian wife of Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1780)
- 1830Zebulon Baird Vance, American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 37th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1894)
- 1927Herbert Ross, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2001)
- 1937John Cope, Baron Cope of Berkeley, English accountant and politician, Treasurer of the Household
- 1951Selina Scott, English journalist, producer, and author
- 1971Imogen Boorman, English actress and martial artist
- 1984Caroline Rotich, Kenyan runner
- 1984J. B. Cox, American baseball player
- 1986Eun-Hee Ji, South Korean golfer
- 1987Carrie Prejean, American model and author, Miss California USA 2009
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1862The USS Planter, a steamer and gunship, steals through Confederate lines and is passed to the Union, by a southern slave, Robert Smalls, who later was officially appointed as captain, becoming the first black man to command a United States ship.
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1909The first Giro d'Italia starts from Milan. Italian cyclist Luigi Ganna will be the winner.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Wyler, Carlos Vereza, Jan Sterling, Al Wilson, Jang Dong-gun, Anne Dudek, Jason Hervey, Teresa Wright, Frank Thornton, Vic Damone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 13, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Are the Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 19, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1970 – Greg Garcia, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 31, 1944 – Charlie Musselwhite, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player; September 11, 1953 – Tommy Shaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Styx, Damn Yankees and Shaw Blades).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036