Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,619 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Katia - a Japanese Chin breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Katia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Roger Young
- 1949Zoë Wanamaker
- 1951Selina Scott
- 1975Itatí Cantoral
- 1976Magdalena Walach
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1982Yoko Kumada
- 1983Natalie Cassidy
- 1987Laura Izibor
- 1988Paulo Avelino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1024Hugh of Cluny, French abbot and saint (d. 1109)
- 1735Horace Coignet, French violinist and composer (d. 1821)
- 1907Daphne du Maurier, English author and playwright (d. 1989)
- 1923Red Garland, American pianist (Miles Davis Quintet) (d.1984)
- 1938Laurent Beaudoin, Canadian businessman
- 1950Manning Marable, American author and academic (d. 2011)
- 1971Imogen Boorman, English actress and martial artist
- 1972Pieta van Dishoeck, Dutch rower
- 1984Caroline Rotich, Kenyan runner
- 1998Karen Iwata, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780The Cumberland Compact is signed by leaders of the settlers in early Tennessee.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1861The Great Comet of 1861 is discovered by John Tebbutt of Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1969Race riots, later known as the 13 May incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1972Faulty electrical wiring ignites a fire underneath the Playtown Cabaret in Osaka, Japan. Blocked exits and non-functional elevators lead to 118 fatalities, with many victims leaping to their deaths.
- 201249 dismembered bodies are discovered by Mexican authorities on Mexican Federal Highway 40.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Govinda, Isis King, Bonnie Franklin, Fred Singer, Margaret Booth, Debra Paget, John Simm, Ben Hecht, Kim Larsen, Kate Hodge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 13, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If I Can’t Have You by Yvonne Elliman as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1981 – Toccara Jones, American model and actress; July 31, 1907 – Roy Milton, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1983); August 15, 1972 – Ben Affleck, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,206