Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,435 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maxine Sullivan
- 1922Bea Arthur
- 1945Lasse Berghagen
- 1952Mary Walsh
- 1957Alan Ball
- 1964Tom Verica
- 1965Lari White
- 1971Fana Mokoena
- 1975Brian Geraghty
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1795Gérard Paul Deshayes, French geologist and chronologist (d. 1875)
- 1881Lima Barreto, Brazilian journalist and author (d. 1922)
- 1895Nandor Fodor, Hungarian-American psychologist, parapsychologist, and author (d. 1964)
- 1930Mike Gravel, American lieutenant and politician
- 1933John Roseboro, American baseball player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1962Eduardo Palomo, Mexican actor (d. 2003)
- 1968Miguel Ángel Blanco, Spanish politician (d. 1997)
- 1972Darryl Sydor, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1983Johnny Hoogerland, Dutch cyclist
- 1985Iwan Rheon, Welsh actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1568Battle of Langside: The forces of Mary, Queen of Scots, are defeated by a confederacy of Scottish Protestants under James Stewart, Earl of Moray, her half-brother.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1861American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a “proclamation of neutrality” which recognizes the breakaway states as having belligerent rights.
- 1861The Great Comet of 1861 is discovered by John Tebbutt of Windsor, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Lillicrap, Edward Patten, Teresa Ganzel, Angelica Agurbash, Nigel Harman, Ted Lewis, Jori Hulkkonen, Isaac Singer, Basil Rathbone, Tony Cox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 13, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1929 – Barbara Nichols, American actress and singer (d. 1976); February 20, 1985 – Julia Volkova, Russian singer and actress (t.A.T.u. and Neposedi); November 2, 1947 – Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988