Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1983. It was the 19th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,504 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,835 days or 13.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 19, 2015.
If a dog named Chanelle - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chanelle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chanelle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Zohra Lampert
- 1938Milton Johns
- 1964Tom Verica
- 1965Lari White
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1971Imogen Boorman
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith
- 1986Robert Pattinson
- 1988Casey Donovan
- 1991Francisco Lachowski
View the complete list of May 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1857Ronald Ross, Indian-English physician and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1932)
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith, English actor and author
- 1951Rosie Boycott, English journalist and author
- 1952John Kasich, American talk show host and politician, 69th Governor of Ohio
- 1968PMD, American rapper (EPMD)
- 1971Rob Fredrickson, American football player
- 1977Neil Hopkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Pusha T, American rapper (Clipse)
- 1978Barry Zito, American baseball player
- 1979Jenny Winkler, German actress
View the complete list of May 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kelley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1917Three children report the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1940World War II: Germany’s conquest of France begins as the German army crosses the Meuse. Winston Churchill makes his “blood, toil, tears, and sweat” speech to the House of Commons.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
- 2014An explosion at an underground coal mine in south-western Turkey kills 301 miners.
- 2014Major floods in Southeast Europe kill at least 47 people.
View the complete list of May 13 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicholas Turturro, Éowyn, Meiko Kaji, Enrico Di Giuseppe, Patrick Fiori, Agnes Baltsa, Patty McCormack, Mel Carter, Bruce Boa, Yu Suzuki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 13, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th May 1983 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 29, 1983. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1991. Your score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 13th May 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 13, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 133rd day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 19th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,504 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,835 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 491
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 19, 2015
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: October 29, 1983 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1991 (-142)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Beat It by Michael Jackson (May 14, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.V.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1991 – Chloe Nørgaard, American model and DJ; January 28, 1927 – Per Oscarsson, Swedish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); June 29, 1978 – Sam Farrar, American singer and bass player (Phantom Planet).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,997