Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,172 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 379 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mehow - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mehow will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mehow will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Édouard Molinaro
- 1962Eduardo Palomo
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith
- 1983Natalie Cassidy
- 1986Robert Pattinson
- 1987Matt Doyle
- 1993Bang Minah
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1024Hugh of Cluny, French abbot and saint (d. 1109)
- 1911Robert Middleton, American actor (d. 1977)
- 1918Gwyn Howells, Australian public servant (d. 1997)
- 1931Jim Jones, American cult leader, founder of the Peoples Temple (d. 1978)
- 1940Kōkichi Tsuburaya, Japanese runner (d. 1968)
- 1943Kurt Trampedach, Danish painter and sculptor
- 1945Sam Anderson, American actor
- 1953David Voelker, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1971Espen Lind, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Espionage)
- 1980Mau Marcelo, Filipino singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1917Three children report the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1954The anti-National Service Riots, by Chinese middle school students in Singapore, take place.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 201249 dismembered bodies are discovered by Mexican authorities on Mexican Federal Highway 40.
- 2014An explosion at an underground coal mine in south-western Turkey kills 301 miners.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Karnes, Phil Arnold, Angie Greenup, Suzanne Pleshette, Frank Vincent, Robert Fuller, Carol Smillie, Tyger Drew-Honey, Milka Loff Fernandes, Red Sovine.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1989 – Cody Linley, American actor; October 16, 1925 – Angela Lansbury, English-American actress, singer, and producer; June 6, 1950 – Chantal Akerman, Belgian actress, director, and producer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,280