Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,034 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 374 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Harvey Keitel
- 1950Stevie Wonder
- 1966Darius Rucker
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1984Ginger Orsi
- 1986Alexander Rybak
- 1986Giuliana Marino
- 1988Paulo Avelino
- 1993Bang Minah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1857Ronald Ross, Indian-English physician and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1932)
- 1927Archie Scott Brown, Scottish race car driver (d. 1958)
- 1945Sam Anderson, American actor
- 1946Jean Rondeau, French race car driver and constructor (d. 1985)
- 1946Waneta Hoyt, American murderer (d. 1998)
- 1976Mark Delaney, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1977Christopher Ralph, Canadian actor
- 1980L. J. Smith, American football player
- 1985Javier Balboa, Spanish-Equatoguinean footballer
- 1988Casey Donovan, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- 1952The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
- 1969Race riots, later known as the 13 May incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1994Johnny Carson makes his last television appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.
- 1996Severe thunderstorms and a tornado in Bangladesh kill 600 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Yari, Kim Hyo-jin, Dylan Bruno, Chuck Woolery, Peter Florence, Jacqui Dankworth, Claude Berri, Kate Micucci, Brett Somers, John Sayles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1905 – Andy Devine, American actor and singer (d. 1977); January 18, 1983 – Amir Blumenfeld, Israeli-American comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter; August 28, 1961 – Kim Appleby, English singer-songwriter and actress (Mel and Kim).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067