Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,940 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Joe Brown
- 1954Johnny Logan
- 1975Evelin Samuel
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1976Magdalena Walach
- 1977Pusha T
- 1981Rebecka Liljeberg
- 1982Yoko Kumada
- 1987Charlotte Wessels
- 1987Laura Izibor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1918Balasaraswati, Indian dancer and instructor (d. 1984)
- 1922Michael Ainsworth, English cricketer (d. 1978)
- 1928Édouard Molinaro, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1933John Roseboro, American baseball player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1940Bruce Chatwin, English author (d. 1989)
- 1950Danny Kirwan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1978Ryan Bukvich, American baseball player
- 1981James Yun, American wrestler and actor
- 1986David Hernandez, American baseball player
- 1986Giuliana Marino, German model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1779War of the Bavarian Succession: Russian and French mediators at the Congress of Teschen negotiate an end to the war. In the agreement Austria receives the part of its territory that was taken from it (the Innviertel).
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1940World War II: Germany’s conquest of France begins as the German army crosses the Meuse. Winston Churchill makes his “blood, toil, tears, and sweat” speech to the House of Commons.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- 1952The Rajya Sabha, the upper house of the Parliament of India, holds its first sitting.
- 1967Dr. Zakir Hussain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 1996Severe thunderstorms and a tornado in Bangladesh kill 600 people.
- 2014Major floods in Southeast Europe kill at least 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Berry, Cassidy, Forrest, G. Hannelius, Darko Rundek, Rockin' Sidney, Iveta Bartošová, Wendy Ellis Somes, Emilio Estefan, Linlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1959 – Hugh Laurie, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter (Band from TV); January 9, 1943 – Freddie Starr, English actor and singer; December 30, 1970 – Sister Bliss, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Faithless).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970