Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Roger Young
- 1949Zoë Wanamaker
- 1951Selina Scott
- 1952Mary Walsh
- 1966Darius Rucker
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith
- 1977Pusha T
- 1987Candice Accola
- 1993Bang Minah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1655Pope Innocent XIII (d. 1724)
- 1795Gérard Paul Deshayes, French geologist and chronologist (d. 1875)
- 1935Kája Saudek, Czech author and illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1938Giuliano Amato, Italian academic and politician, 48th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1965Tasmin Little, English violinist and educator
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death, Control Denied, Slaughter, and Voodoocult) (d. 2001)
- 1976Ana Popović, Serbian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell, Canadian-American actor and screenwriter
- 1977Samantha Morton, English actress and director
- 1986Lena Dunham, American actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1779War of the Bavarian Succession: Russian and French mediators at the Congress of Teschen negotiate an end to the war. In the agreement Austria receives the part of its territory that was taken from it (the Innviertel).
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1969Race riots, later known as the 13 May incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
- 1994Johnny Carson makes his last television appearance on Late Show with David Letterman.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chuck Woolery, Texas Jack Omohundro, Michael Wilding, Laurent Voulzy, Pat Finn, Ted Templeman, Mark Pellegrino, Larry J. Blake, Charles Denner, Fran Warren.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1938 – Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans); January 28, 1965 – Lynda Boyd, Canadian actress, singer, and dancer; May 8, 1980 – Michelle McManus, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 990