Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1994 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,498 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Carolyn Franklin
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1949Zoë Wanamaker
- 1954Johnny Logan
- 1965Lari White
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1981Rebecka Liljeberg
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1985Iwan Rheon
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1588Ole Worm, Danish physician and historian (d. 1654)
- 1937Roch Carrier, Canadian librarian and author
- 1945Sam Anderson, American actor
- 1948Dean Meminger, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1957Andrea Klump, German terrorist
- 1962Eduardo Palomo, Mexican actor (d. 2003)
- 1971Fana Mokoena, South African actor
- 1975Itatí Cantoral, Mexican actress and singer
- 1978Dilshan Vitharana, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1987Charlotte Wessels, Dutch singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780The Cumberland Compact is signed by leaders of the settlers in early Tennessee.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca: The battle begins with Union General Sherman fighting toward Atlanta.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1980An F3 tornado hits Kalamazoo County, Michigan. President Jimmy Carter declares it a federal disaster area.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Martin, Tony Danza, Mac Miller, Frances O'Connor, Terry Gross, Solenn Heussaff, Sébastien Foucan, Anastacia, Paula Raymond, Duke Kahanamoku.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 13, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Sign by Ace of Base as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1957 – LeVar Burton, American actor, director, and producer; July 1, 1945 – Mike Burstyn, American actor and singer; August 19, 1972 – Sammi Cheng, Hong Kong singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073