Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 2010 was a Thursday and it was the 133rd day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,715 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 92 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith
- 1950Stevie Wonder
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1971Imogen Boorman
- 1980Mau Marcelo
- 1980Waka Inoue
- 1983Natalie Cassidy
- 1986Alexander Rybak
- 1987Hunter Parrish
- 1988Paulo Avelino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1938Laurent Beaudoin, Canadian businessman
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith, English actor and author
- 1966Lee Altus, American heavy metal guitarist (Angelwitch and Heathen)
- 1969Nikos Aliagas, French-Greek journalist and television host
- 1976Magdalena Walach, Polish actress
- 1981Shaun Phillips, American football player
- 1982Oguchi Onyewu, American soccer player
- 1986Robert Pattinson, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1988Paulo Avelino, Filipino actor and singer
- 1991Francisco Lachowski, Brazilian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1568Battle of Langside: The forces of Mary, Queen of Scots, are defeated by a confederacy of Scottish Protestants under James Stewart, Earl of Moray, her half-brother.
- 1779War of the Bavarian Succession: Russian and French mediators at the Congress of Teschen negotiate an end to the war. In the agreement Austria receives the part of its territory that was taken from it (the Innviertel).
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1861Pakistan’s (then a part of British India) first railway line opens, from Karachi to Kotri.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1972The Troubles: A car bombing outside a crowded pub in Belfast sparks a two-day gun battle involving the Provisional IRA, Ulster Volunteer Force and British Army. Seven people are killed and over 66 injured.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
- 2014Major floods in Southeast Europe kill at least 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nina Badrić, Robert Nebřenský, Lina Cavalieri, Prosenjit Chatterjee, Jillian Reynolds, Ernie Hudson, George Sampson, KK, Ari Herstand, Ian Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 13, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was OMG by Usher featuring will.i.am as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1981 – Reef the Lost Cauze, American rapper (JuJu Mob and Army of the Pharaohs); April 10, 1955 – Lesley Garrett, English soprano and actress; September 13, 1904 – Gladys George, American actress and singer (d. 1954).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,169