Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 2010 was a Thursday and it was the 133rd day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 8 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 94 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Anix - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 51 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anix will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Anix will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Zohra Lampert
- 1950Danny Kirwan
- 1971Fana Mokoena
- 1977Christopher Ralph
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1977Neil Hopkins
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1983Natalie Cassidy
- 1993Bang Minah
- 1998Karen Iwata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1822Francis, Duke of Cádiz (d. 1902)
- 1830Zebulon Baird Vance, American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 37th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1894)
- 1939Harvey Keitel, American actor and producer
- 1939Peter Frenkel, German race walker and coach
- 1946Jean Rondeau, French race car driver and constructor (d. 1985)
- 1951Paul Thompson, English drummer (Roxy Music, Concrete Blonde, and Angelic Upstarts)
- 1979Jenny Winkler, German actress
- 1980L. J. Smith, American football player
- 1982Yoko Kumada, Japanese model and singer
- 1986Lena Dunham, American actress, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1780The Cumberland Compact is signed by leaders of the settlers in early Tennessee.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1917Three children report the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima in Fátima, Portugal.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1990Dinamo Zagreb-Red Star Belgrade riot
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yu Nan, Kiki Dee, Aziz M. Osman, Robert Knepper, Tony Cox, Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, Tomoyasu Hotei, Kim Delaney, Alberto Rabagliati, Gus G.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 13, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was OMG by Usher featuring will.i.am as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1989 – Finn Atkins, English actress; September 6, 1978 – Marlen Angelidou, Greek singer-songwriter and actress (Hi-5); February 9, 1976 – Steve Burguiere, American radio host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,318