Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 134th day of the year 1922. It was the 20th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,679 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,893 days or 32.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 20, 1954.
If a dog named Giminy - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Giminy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Giminy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1574Francesco Rasi
- 1921Richard Deacon
- 1947Tamara Dobson
- 1959Steve Hogarth
- 1962Danny Huston
- 1969Danny Wood
- 1973Natalie Appleton
- 1983Amber Tamblyn
- 1983Tom Welham
View the complete list of May 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1881Ed Walsh, American baseball player and coach (d. 1959)
- 1944George Lucas, American director, producer, and screenwriter, founded Lucasfilm
- 1959Markus Büchel, Liechtensteiner politician, 9th Prime Minister of Liechtenstein (d. 2013)
- 1969Sabine Schmitz, German race car driver and sportscaster
- 1973Julian White, English rugby player
- 1976Hunter Burgan, American bass player (AFI, The Force, and The Frisk)
- 1979Carlos Tenorio, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1981Pranav Mistry, Indian computer scientist, invented SixthSense
- 1983Uroš Slokar, Slovenian basketball player
- 1987François Steyn, South African rugby player
View the complete list of May 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jason’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 1747War of the Austrian Succession: A British fleet under Admiral George Anson defeats the French at the First Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1811Paraguay: Pedro Juan Caballero, Fulgencio Yegros and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia start actions to depose the Spanish governor
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Jackson takes place.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1925Virginia Woolf’s novel Mrs Dalloway is published.
- 1943World War II: A Japanese submarine sinks AHS Centaur off the coast of Queensland.
- 1951Trains run on the Talyllyn Railway in Wales for the first time since preservation, making it the first railway in the world to be operated by volunteers.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
- 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declares a state of emergency in the northeast states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa due to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
View the complete list of May 14 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jacques Brel, Garrett Wang, Jacqueline Fernandez, Jan Smithers, Dappy, Corinne Calvet, Vyacheslav Butusov, Lucy Beaumont, Jackie McKeown, Josje Huisman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 14, 1922.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th May 1922 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 6, 1927. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 14, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 134th day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 20th Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,679 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,893 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,208
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 20, 1954
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 6, 1927 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.V.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1950 – Rick Baker, American actor and makeup artist; October 1, 1964 – Harry Hill, English comedian, actor, and author; October 11, 1940 – Pouri Banayi, Iranian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864