Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1942 was a Thursday and it was the 134th day of the year 1942. It was the 20th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,786 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,929 days or 27.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,009 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 20, 1974.
If a dog named Tosha - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tosha will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tosha will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karen’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Patrice Munsel
- 1939Veruschka von Lehndorff
- 1943Jack Bruce
- 1945Francesca Annis
- 1959Steve Hogarth
- 1966Marianne Denicourt
- 1969Cate Blanchett
- 1986Camila Sodi
- 1987Zarine Khan
View the complete list of May 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1879Fred Englehardt, American jumper (d. 1942)
- 1881George Murray Hulbert, American judge and politician (d. 1950)
- 1905Jean Daniélou, French cardinal and theologian (d. 1974)
- 1916Del Moore, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1933Frank Harte, Irish singer and musicologist (d. 2005)
- 1943Elizabeth Ray, American secretary and model
- 1976Martine McCutcheon, English actress and singer
- 1979Clinton Morrison, English-Irish footballer
- 1983Uroš Slokar, Slovenian basketball player
- 1993Miranda Cosgrove, American actress and singer
View the complete list of May 14 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264Battle of Lewes: Henry III of England is captured and forced to sign the Mise of Lewes, making Simon de Montfort the de facto ruler of England.
- 1607Jamestown, Virginia is settled as an English colony.
- 1610Henry IV of France is assassinated, bringing Louis XIII to the throne.
- 1870The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- 1897The Stars and Stripes Forever is first performed in public near Willow Grove Park, Philadelphia.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The Freedom Riders bus is fire-bombed near Anniston, Alabama, and the civil rights protesters are beaten by an angry mob.
- 1963Kuwait joins the United Nations.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
- 2012Agni Air Flight CHT crashes near Jomsom Airport in Jomsom, Nepal, after a failed go-around, killing 15 people.
- 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declares a state of emergency in the northeast states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa due to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
View the complete list of May 14 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Thomas, Travis Tedford, Rooney Mara, Rey Mysterio, Robert Earl Jones, David Hedison, Patricia Owens, Clive Nolan, Anne-Marie Duff, Eric Johnson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 14, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th May 1942 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 25, 1960. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 14, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 134th day of 1942
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 20th Thursday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 165 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,786 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,929 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,009
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 20, 1974
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1914 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 25, 1960 (-129)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.V.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1986 – Jordan Metcalfe, English actor; April 19, 1987 – David Cavazos, Mexican singer-songwriter; March 29, 1955 – Christopher Lawford, American actor and author.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864