Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,133 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Del Moore
- 1926Eric Morecambe
- 1951Robert Zemeckis
- 1970Erkan Mustafa
- 1973Natalie Appleton
- 1974Krister Axel
- 1977Ada Nicodemou
- 1977Sophie Anderton
- 1993Miranda Cosgrove
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1880Wilhelm List, German field marshal (d. 1971)
- 1940H. Jones, English colonel, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1982)
- 1942Tony Pérez, Cuban-American baseball player and manager
- 1943Richard Peto, English statistician and epidemiologist
- 1944George Lucas, American director, producer, and screenwriter, founded Lucasfilm
- 1948Timothy Stevenson, English lawyer and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Oxfordshire
- 1951Jay Beckenstein, American saxophonist (Spyro Gyra)
- 1972Mark Ruskell, Scottish politician
- 1984Luke Gregerson, American baseball player
- 1989Alina Talay, Belarusian hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Utsunomiya Castle ends as former Tokugawa shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikkō.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1897The Stars and Stripes Forever is first performed in public near Willow Grove Park, Philadelphia.
- 1931Ådalen shootings: Five people are killed in Ådalen, Sweden, as soldiers open fire on an unarmed trade union demonstration.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of the Netherlands ends with the Netherlands surrendering to Germany.
- 1943World War II: A Japanese submarine sinks AHS Centaur off the coast of Queensland.
- 1948Israel is declared to be an independent state and a provisional government is established. Immediately after the declaration, Israel is attacked by the neighboring Arab states, triggering the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1951Trains run on the Talyllyn Railway in Wales for the first time since preservation, making it the first railway in the world to be operated by volunteers.
- 1955Cold War: Eight Communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, sign a mutual defense treaty called the Warsaw Pact.
- 2012Agni Air Flight CHT crashes near Jomsom Airport in Jomsom, Nepal, after a failed go-around, killing 15 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Urvashi Sharma, Vinnie Potestivo, Ty Hardin, Elisabeth Moss, Tracie Spencer, Normie Rowe, Janella Salvador, Michael Paré, Kenneth Anger, Evridiki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 14, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Fever by The Sylvers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1986 – Alexandra Daddario, American actress; October 8, 1976 – Seryoga, Belorussian rapper, actor, and producer; March 6, 1991 – Tyler, The Creator, American rapper, producer, and actor (Odd Future).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145