Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1915 was a Saturday and it was the 135th day of the year 1915. It was the 20th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,374 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,791 days or 35.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,300 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 21, 1947.
If a dog named Estefani - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Estefani will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Estefani will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Clara Solovera
- 1910Constance Cummings
- 1918Joseph Wiseman
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1970Martin Rossiter
- 1972David Charvet
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1892Jimmy Wilde, Welsh boxer (d. 1969)
- 1924Maria Koepcke, German-Peruvian ornithologist and zoologist (d. 1971)
- 1937Trini Lopez, American singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1944Bill Alter, American police officer and politician
- 1968Sophie Raworth, English journalist and actress
- 1974Matthew Sadler, English chess player and author
- 1976David Copeland, English terrorist
- 1979Daniel Caines, English sprinter
- 1980Rocky Marquette, American actor
- 1982Segundo Castillo, Ecuadorian footballer
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alex’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, stands trial in London on charges of treason, adultery and incest. She is condemned to death by a specially-selected jury.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1755Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 1836Francis Baily observes “Baily’s beads” during an annular eclipse.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1935The Moscow Metro is opened to the public.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agim Kaba, Giles Havergal, Charles Bronson, Jack Klugman, The Notorious B.I.G., Masahiro Nakai, Daniel Powter, Margaret Whiting, Paul Scofield, Lily Mariye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1915.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1915 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 29, 1929. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 135th day of 1915
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 20th Saturday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 343 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,374 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,791 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,300
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 21, 1947
- Age in dog years: 440 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1914 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 29, 1929 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.V.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1971 – David Mendenhall, American actor and producer; June 8, 1944 – Annie Haslam, English singer-songwriter and painter (Renaissance and Nevada); June 24, 1951 – David Rodigan, German-English actor and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,897