Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1952Chazz Palminteri
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1974Ahmet Zappa
- 1982Bradford Cox
- 1989Akina Minami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1901Luis Monti, Argentinian-Italian footballer and manager (d. 1983)
- 1904Clifton Fadiman, American game show host and author (d. 1999)
- 1907Sukhdev Thapar, Indian activist (d. 1931)
- 1923Richard Avedon, American sailor and photographer (d. 2004)
- 1924Maria Koepcke, German-Peruvian ornithologist and zoologist (d. 1971)
- 1936Ralph Steadman, English painter and illustrator
- 1963Brenda Bakke, American actress
- 1973Emilia Tsoulfa, Greek sailor
- 1984Mr Probz, Dutch singer-songwriter and producer
- 1985Tania Cagnotto, Italian diver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, stands trial in London on charges of treason, adultery and incest. She is condemned to death by a specially-selected jury.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia: Students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1869Women’s suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan’s battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- 1905Las Vegas, is founded when 110 acre, in what later would become downtown, are auctioned off.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1953Cubmaster Don Murphy organized the first pinewood derby, in Manhattan Beach, California, by Pack 280c.
- 1957At Malden Island in the Pacific Ocean, Britain tests its first hydrogen bomb in Operation Grapple.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Frakes, Sayaka Kanda, Glen Benton, Margus Lepa, Michael Learned, Cheryl Ladd, Samm Levine, Dennis Lyxzén, Jean-Claude Pascal, Daniel Sharman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 15, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1910 – G. N. Balasubramaniam, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1965); February 2, 1968 – Simon Wickham-Smith, English singer, astrologer, and academic; August 5, 1921 – Terry Becker, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,123