Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1923 was a Tuesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1923. It was the 20th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,273 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,758 days or 32.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 21, 1955.
If a dog named Lenin - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lenin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lenin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1905Joseph Cotten
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1953Mike Oldfield
- 1959Andrew Eldritch
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1970Martin Rossiter
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1930Jasper Johns, American painter and sculptor
- 1938Lenny Welch, American singer
- 1952Chazz Palminteri, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1953Athene Donald, English physicist and academic
- 1960Greg Wise, English actor and producer
- 1972David Charvet, French actor and singer
- 1975Ray Lewis, American football player and sportscaster
- 1987Ersan İlyasova, Turkish basketball player
- 1991Mollee Gray, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1997Erica Green, American murder victim (d. 2001)
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots marries James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell, her third husband.
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1811Paraguay declares independence from Spain.
- 1836Francis Baily observes “Baily’s beads” during an annular eclipse.
- 1928Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, Plane Crazy.
- 1935The Moscow Metro is opened to the public.
- 1974Ma'alot massacre: Members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine attack and take hostages at an Israeli school; a total of 31 people are killed, including 22 schoolchildren.
- 1991Édith Cresson becomes France’s first female premier.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kay Hanley, Don Burke, Ailee, John DeLuca, Jason Marsden, Ann Todd, Michelle Rodriguez, Angélica Vale, Patachou, Ingrid Bergman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1923.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1923 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1940. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 135th day of 1923
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 20th Tuesday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 157 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,273 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,758 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,194
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 21, 1955
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1910 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 27, 1940 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.V.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1955 – Fernando Meirelles, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; November 12, 1955 – Les McKeown, Scottish singer (Bay City Rollers); September 5, 1983 – Priscilla Meirelles, Brazilian model and actress, Miss Earth 2004.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892