Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 135th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,886 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1915Henrik Sandberg
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti
- 1937Karin Krog
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1970Martin Rossiter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1863Frank Hornby, English businessman and politician, invented Meccano (d. 1936)
- 1870Eddie Morton, American singer (d. 1930)
- 1894Feg Murray, American hurdler and cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1931Ken Venturi, American golfer and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1947Graeham Goble, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Little River Band, Mississippi, Travis Wellington Hedge, and Birtles & Goble)
- 1959Luis Pérez-Sala, Spanish race car driver
- 1979Chris Masoe, New Zealand rugby player
- 1984Samantha Noble, Australian actress
- 1986Adam Moffat, Scottish footballer
- 1988Indrek Kajupank, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1618Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1800King George III of the United Kingdom survives an assassination attempt by James Hadfield, who is later acquitted by reason of insanity.
- 1919Greek invasion of Smyrna. During the invasion, the Greek army kills or wounds 350 Turks. Those responsible are punished by the Greek Commander Aristides Stergiades.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 1951The Polish cultural attaché in Paris, Czesław Miłosz, asks the French government for political asylum.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1963Project Mercury: The launch of the final Mercury mission, Mercury-Atlas 9 with astronaut Gordon Cooper on board. He becomes the first American to spend more than a day in space, and the last American to go into space alone.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joseph Marcell, Amanda Palmer, Bitsie Tulloch, Agnes Chan, Neda Ukraden, Mason Adams, Sean Faris, Chuck Negron, Tonicha Jeronimo, Anders Fridén.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1927.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1962 – Mitzi Kapture, American actress and director; August 28, 1990 – Jane Randall, American model; October 1, 1928 – George Peppard, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932