Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 135th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,006 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,118 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1961Katrin Cartlidge
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1981Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- 1982Jessica Sutta
- 1984Mr Probz
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1817Debendranath Tagore, Indian philosopher and author (d. 1905)
- 1857Williamina Fleming, Scottish-American astronomer and academic (d. 1911)
- 1895Astrid Zachrison, Swedish super-centenarian (d. 2008)
- 1918Arthur Jackson, American lieutenant and target shooter (d. 2015)
- 1937Trini Lopez, American singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1954Caroline Thomson, English journalist and broadcaster
- 1972Conrad Keely, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (..And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead)
- 1976David Copeland, English terrorist
- 1982Jessica Sutta, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Pussycat Dolls)
- 1987Leonardo Mayer, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1718James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1776American Revolution: The Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- 1851The first Australian gold rush is proclaimed, although the discovery had been made three months earlier.
- 1905Las Vegas, is founded when 110 acre, in what later would become downtown, are auctioned off.
- 1911Three hundred three Chinese and five Japanese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Francisco I. Madero’s brother Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1963Project Mercury: The launch of the final Mercury mission, Mercury-Atlas 9 with astronaut Gordon Cooper on board. He becomes the first American to spend more than a day in space, and the last American to go into space alone.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Yarrow, Christina Aguilera, Maricel Soriano, Norman McLaren, Lorne Greene, River Phoenix, Tony Rosato, Shane Salerno, Diane Dufresne, Kate Lawler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1976 – Randeep Hooda, Indian actor; March 9, 1946 – Alexandra Bastedo, English actress (d. 2014); April 1, 1942 – Philip Margo, American singer, drummer, and producer (The Tokens).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958