Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 135th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,944 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1910Constance Cummings
- 1937Karin Krog
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1953Mike Oldfield
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1978Krissy Taylor
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1759Maria Theresia von Paradis, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1824)
- 1764Johann Nepomuk Kalcher, German organist and composer (d. 1827)
- 1891Mikhail Bulgakov, Russian author and playwright (d. 1940)
- 1907Sukhdev Thapar, Indian activist (d. 1931)
- 1936Ralph Steadman, English painter and illustrator
- 1938Lenny Welch, American singer
- 1967John Smoltz, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1984Mr Probz, Dutch singer-songwriter and producer
- 1989Akina Minami, Japanese model
- 1992Clark Beckham, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 1648The Treaty of Westphalia is signed.
- 1800King George III of the United Kingdom survives an assassination attempt by James Hadfield, who is later acquitted by reason of insanity.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1862President Abraham Lincoln signs a bill into law creating the United States Bureau of Agriculture. It is later renamed the United States Department of Agriculture.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
- 1970Philip Lafayette Gibbs and James Earl Green are killed at Jackson State University by police during student protests.
- 1970President Richard Nixon appoints Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington the first female United States Army Generals.
- 1972Okinawa, under U.S. military governance since its conquest in 1945, reverts to Japanese control.
- 1986Elio de Angelis, was killed while testing the Brabham BT55 at the Paul Ricard circuit at Le Castellet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Reese Witherspoon, Natalie Wood, Chris Parnell, Peter DeLuise, Ester Soré, Romuald Joubé, David Carradine, Janis Paige, Laurence Leboeuf, Barbara Shelley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1990 – Dev Patel, English actor; June 1, 1970 – Karen Mulder, Dutch model and singer; December 14, 1984 – Rana Daggubati, Indian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056