Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 135th day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1956Peter Salmon
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1978Caroline Dhavernas
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara
- 1992Clark Beckham
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1856Matthias Zurbriggen, Swiss mountaineer (d. 1917)
- 1874Polaire, French singer and actress (d. 1939)
- 1923John Lanchbery, English-Australian composer and conductor (d. 2003)
- 1954Suzanne Basso, American murderer (d. 2014)
- 1957Kevin Von Erich, American football player and wrestler
- 1967Madhuri Dixit, Indian actress and singer
- 1969Holly McPeak, American beach volleyball player
- 1976Ryan Leaf, American football player and coach
- 1982Bradford Cox, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Deerhunter)
- 1987Kévin Constant, French-Guinean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, stands trial in London on charges of treason, adultery and incest. She is condemned to death by a specially-selected jury.
- 1718James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1776American Revolution: The Virginia Convention instructs its Continental Congress delegation to propose a resolution of independence from Great Britain, paving the way for the United States Declaration of Independence.
- 1928Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, Plane Crazy.
- 1940World War II: After fierce fighting, the poorly trained and equipped Dutch troops surrender to Germany, marking the beginning of five years of occupation.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1951The Polish cultural attaché in Paris, Czesław Miłosz, asks the French government for political asylum.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1970President Richard Nixon appoints Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington the first female United States Army Generals.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tawny Kitaen, Rupert Penry-Jones, Kristina Krepela, Jack Warden, Matthew Felker, C. Ernst Harth, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., Armin Shimerman, Beatriz Sheridan, Thorleif Lund.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1927.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1955 – Eddie Van Halen, Dutch-American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Van Halen); August 8, 1926 – Richard Anderson, American actor and producer; May 1, 1987 – Matt Di Angelo, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911