Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1931 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1931. It was the 20th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,909 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,970 days or 30.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,114 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 21, 1963.
If a dog named Muttley - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muttley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Muttley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1918Joseph Wiseman
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen
- 1974Ahmet Zappa
- 1978Krissy Taylor
- 1980Rocky Marquette
- 1984Mr Probz
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1808Michael William Balfe, Irish composer and conductor (d. 1870)
- 1874Polaire, French singer and actress (d. 1939)
- 1892Charles E. Rosendahl, American admiral (d. 1977)
- 1898Arletty, French model, actress, and singer (d. 1992)
- 1918Eddy Arnold, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2008)
- 1945Michael Dexter, English hematologist and academic
- 1955Lia Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and politician
- 1957Meg Gardiner, American-English author and academic
- 1978Krissy Taylor, American model (d. 1995)
- 1987Michael Brantley, American baseball player
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NXAOXSAHFEPO? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters NXAOXSAHFEPO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Emperor Valentinian II is assassinated while advancing into Gaul against the Frankish usurper Arbogast. He is found hanging in his residence at Vienne.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots marries James Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell, her third husband.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1618Johannes Kepler confirms his previously rejected discovery of the third law of planetary motion (he first discovered it on March 8 but soon rejected the idea after some initial calculations were made).
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon enters Milan in triumph.
- 1850The Bloody Island Massacre takes place in Lake County, California, in which a large number of Pomo Indians in Lake County are slaughtered by a regiment of the United States Cavalry, led by Nathaniel Lyon.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1919The Winnipeg General Strike begins. By 11:00, almost the whole working population of Winnipeg had walked off the job.
- 1953Cubmaster Don Murphy organized the first pinewood derby, in Manhattan Beach, California, by Pack 280c.
- 1972Okinawa, under U.S. military governance since its conquest in 1945, reverts to Japanese control.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ina Balin, Claire Holt, Aileen Quinn, Lorenzo Milá, Danny Lopes, George "Gabby" Hayes, Harry Lookofsky, Jimmie Rodgers, Michael Lerner, Germain Houde.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1931 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 4, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 18, 1953. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 60,296 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,513 times in the year 1931. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1931. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 135th day of 1931
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 20th Friday of 1931
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 329 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,909 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,970 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,114
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 21, 1963
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: December 4, 1958 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 18, 1953 (-181)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 60,296 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,513 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.V.MCMXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1941 – Chu Song-woong, South Korean actor (d. 1985); August 17, 1920 – Maureen O'Hara, Irish-American actress and singer (d. 2015); November 11, 1953 – Marshall Crenshaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,964