Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 136th day of the year 1940. It was the 20th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,513 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,838 days or 26.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,000 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 22, 1972.
If a dog named Tarkus - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tarkus will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tarkus will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Akihiro Miwa
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1937Karin Krog
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1947Graeham Goble
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1974Ahmet Zappa
- 1987Jennylyn Mercado
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1854Ioannis Psycharis, Ukrainian-French philologist and author (d. 1929)
- 1894Feg Murray, American hurdler and cartoonist (d. 1973)
- 1895William D. Byron, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1941)
- 1911Max Frisch, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1958Ron Simmons, American football player and wrestler
- 1965Raí, Brazilian footballer
- 1970Anne Akiko Meyers, American violinist and educator
- 1972Danny Alexander, Scottish politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
- 1984Sérgio Jimenez, Brazilian race car driver
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters WEIRGUA? Check your answers here: Unscramble words WEIRGUA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon enters Milan in triumph.
- 1862President Abraham Lincoln signs a bill into law creating the United States Bureau of Agriculture. It is later renamed the United States Department of Agriculture.
- 1905Las Vegas, is founded when 110 acre, in what later would become downtown, are auctioned off.
- 1934Kārlis Ulmanis establishes an authoritarian government in Latvia.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1991Édith Cresson becomes France’s first female premier.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marla Gibbs, Brad Garrett, Holly Madison, Ron Livingston, Jack Black, Tomoe Hanba, Miyoshi Umeki, Hiroki Suzuki, Natasha Lyonne, Dimitris Horn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1940.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1940 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 28, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1947. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 136th day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 20th Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,513 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,838 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,000
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 22, 1972
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Bernese Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: August 28, 1931 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1947 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.V.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1935 – Sonny Bono, American actor, singer, and politician (d. 1998); March 30, 1926 – Ray McAnally, Irish actor (d. 1989); June 7, 1989 – Ashley Melnick, American model, Miss Texas 2010.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857