Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,490 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Norrie Paramor
- 1942K. T. Oslin
- 1947Graeham Goble
- 1953Mike Oldfield
- 1974Ahmet Zappa
- 1978Caroline Dhavernas
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara
- 1984Samantha Noble
- 1989Akina Minami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1915Gus Viseur, Belgian-French accordion player (Quintette du Hot Club de France) (d. 1974)
- 1926Peter Shaffer, English playwright and screenwriter
- 1935Don Bragg, American pole vaulter
- 1938Mireille Darc, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1940Don Nelson, American basketball player and coach
- 1942Doug Lowe, Australian politician, 35th Premier of Tasmania
- 1975Ray Lewis, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Jacek Krzynówek, Polish footballer
- 1978Dwayne De Rosario, Canadian soccer player
- 1979Adolfo Bautista, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648The Treaty of Westphalia is signed.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1934Kārlis Ulmanis establishes an authoritarian government in Latvia.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 1951The Polish cultural attaché in Paris, Czesław Miłosz, asks the French government for political asylum.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ali Farka Touré, Robert Foxworth, Sean Astin, Matt Groening, Jack Wouterse, Jane Curtin, Casper Christensen, Bernardo Pisano, Joseph McManners, Anna Murashige.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 15, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1974 – Takahiro Sakurai, Japanese voice actor; December 23, 1957 – Trisha Goddard, English television host and actress; September 20, 1977 – Namie Amuro, Japanese singer, dancer, and actress (Super Monkey's and Suite Chic).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984