Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1942. It was the 20th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,329 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,443 days or 25.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 21, 1974.
If a dog named Isidora - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Isidora will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Isidora will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Henrik Sandberg
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1937Trini Lopez
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1955Lia Vissi
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1956Peter Salmon
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1982Jessica Sutta
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1944Ulrich Beck, German sociologist and academic (d. 2015)
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa, Japanese singer and television personality
- 1948Brian Eno, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Roxy Music and 801)
- 1952Phil Seymour, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1993)
- 1956Peter Salmon, English television producer
- 1965André Abujamra, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Karnak)
- 1976Torraye Braggs, American basketball player
- 1979Ryan Max Riley, American skier
- 1987Leonardo Mayer, Argentinian tennis player
- 1988Nemanja Nešić, Serbian rower (d. 2012)
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Connor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1793Diego Marín Aguilera flies a glider for “about 360 meters”, at a height of 5–6 meters, during one of the first attempted manned flights.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1851The first Australian gold rush is proclaimed, although the discovery had been made three months earlier.
- 1869Women’s suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1943Joseph Stalin dissolves the Comintern (or Third International).
- 1970President Richard Nixon appoints Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington the first female United States Army Generals.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jerry Lawler, Emir Kusturica, George Dzundza, Rex Linn, Dilys Watling, Fred Norris, Jimmy Swaggart, Hiroki Aiba, Sara Carter, Lynwood Slim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 1942 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 18, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 24, 1955. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 135th day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 20th Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,329 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,443 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 959
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 21, 1974
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Bearded Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 18, 1914 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 24, 1955 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.V.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1957 – Jermaine Stewart, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Shalamar) (d. 1997); June 9, 1978 – Michaela Conlin, American actress; March 4, 1975 – Jacqueline Anderson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903