Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 136th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,978 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 710 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Akihiro Miwa
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1972Conrad Keely
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara
- 1987Jennylyn Mercado
- 1990Lee Jong-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1892Charles E. Rosendahl, American admiral (d. 1977)
- 1895William D. Byron, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1941)
- 1935Ted Dexter, Italian-English cricketer
- 1948Valentina Gerasimova, Kazakhstani runner
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen, American singer-songwriter (Toto, Angel, and Le Roux) (d. 2014)
- 1952Phil Seymour, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1993)
- 1958Ron Simmons, American football player and wrestler
- 1963Brenda Bakke, American actress
- 1980Josh Beckett, American baseball player
- 1987Brian Dozier, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1755Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1836Francis Baily observes “Baily’s beads” during an annular eclipse.
- 1953Cubmaster Don Murphy organized the first pinewood derby, in Manhattan Beach, California, by Pack 280c.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
- 1974Ma'alot massacre: Members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine attack and take hostages at an Israeli school; a total of 31 people are killed, including 22 schoolchildren.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlotte Rampling, Barbara Cartland, Yash Johar, Len Wiseman, R. Lee Ermey, Jens Lekman, Rob Houwer, Tim Gunn, Elizabeth Ray, Tomoka Kurokawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1930 – Barbara Jefford, English actress; October 12, 1955 – Joe Raiola, American comedian, journalist, and producer; January 19, 1943 – Petchara Chaowarat, Thai actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177