Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 135th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Karin Krog
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1955Lia Vissi
- 1961Katrin Cartlidge
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1970Martin Rossiter
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1981Jamie-Lynn Sigler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1898Arletty, French model, actress, and singer (d. 1992)
- 1910Constance Cummings, American-English actress (d. 2005)
- 1925Carl Sanders, American soldier, pilot, and politician, 74th Governor of Georgia (d. 2014)
- 1935Utah Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008)
- 1940Lainie Kazan, American actress and singer
- 1948Brian Eno, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Roxy Music and 801)
- 1955Lia Vissi, Cypriot singer-songwriter and politician
- 1967Laura Hillenbrand, American journalist and author
- 1969Emmitt Smith, American football player and sportscaster
- 1986Thomas Brown, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon enters Milan in triumph.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1928Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, Plane Crazy.
- 1935The Moscow Metro is opened to the public.
- 1941Joe DiMaggio begins a 56-game hitting streak.
- 1951The Polish cultural attaché in Paris, Czesław Miłosz, asks the French government for political asylum.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
- 1974Ma'alot massacre: Members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine attack and take hostages at an Israeli school; a total of 31 people are killed, including 22 schoolchildren.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nadia Bjorlin, Isabel Sanford, Ants Eskola, Piolo Pascual, Kate Hardie, Reika Hashimoto, AMG, Tetsuya Watari, Paris Themmen, Ricardo Antonio Chavira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1961.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1948 – Marc Singer, Canadian-American actor; September 12, 1945 – Maria Aitken, Irish-English actress, director, and producer; December 12, 1986 – Mitsuhiro Hidaka, Japanese singer, rapper, actor, and dancer (AAA).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969