Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 135th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,643 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Angelina - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 306 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Angelina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Angelina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Constance Cummings
- 1915Henrik Sandberg
- 1942K. T. Oslin
- 1947Graeham Goble
- 1956Peter Salmon
- 1972David Charvet
- 1974Ahmet Zappa
- 1987Doruk Çetin
- 1992Clark Beckham
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1909James Mason, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1936Ralph Steadman, English painter and illustrator
- 1943Freddie Perren, American songwriter, producer, and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1956Andreas Loverdos, Greek lawyer and politician, Greek Minister of Labour
- 1969Holly McPeak, American beach volleyball player
- 1974Marko Tredup, German footballer and manager
- 1974Matthew Sadler, English chess player and author
- 1979Li Yanfeng, Chinese discus thrower
- 1986Thomas Brown, American football player
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1836Francis Baily observes “Baily’s beads” during an annular eclipse.
- 1850The Bloody Island Massacre takes place in Lake County, California, in which a large number of Pomo Indians in Lake County are slaughtered by a regiment of the United States Cavalry, led by Nathaniel Lyon.
- 1891Pope Leo XIII defends workers’ rights and property rights in the encyclical Rerum novarum, the beginning of modern Catholic social teaching.
- 1919The Winnipeg General Strike begins. By 11:00, almost the whole working population of Winnipeg had walked off the job.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1940World War II: After fierce fighting, the poorly trained and equipped Dutch troops surrender to Germany, marking the beginning of five years of occupation.
- 1941First flight of the Gloster E.28/39 the first British and Allied jet aircraft.
- 1970President Richard Nixon appoints Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington the first female United States Army Generals.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Underwood, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Stephen Chow, Charlotte Ross, Young Thug, William McNamara, Lhasa de Sela, Dercy Gonçalves, Marni Nixon, Johannes Kerkorrel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Runaway by Del Shannon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1986 – Maria Fowler, English model and actress; September 29, 1984 – Lisa Gormley, English-Australian actress; March 17, 1975 – Justin Hawkins, English singer-songwriter (The Darkness, British Whale, and Hot Leg).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,303