Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1965 was a Saturday and it was the 135th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,065 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 646 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Vera Gebuhr
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1950Nicholas Hammond
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1978Caroline Dhavernas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1929George Selden, American author (d. 1989)
- 1947Graeham Goble, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Little River Band, Mississippi, Travis Wellington Hedge, and Birtles & Goble)
- 1955Lee Horsley, American actor
- 1967John Smoltz, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1970Ben Wallace, English captain and politician
- 1982Segundo Castillo, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1982Veronica Campbell-Brown, Jamaican sprinter
- 1984Samantha Noble, Australian actress
- 1986Adam Moffat, Scottish footballer
- 1991Mollee Gray, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1858Opening of the present Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia: Students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1935The Moscow Metro is opened to the public.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Poljana, the final skirmish in Europe is fought near Prevalje, Slovenia.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Rafter, Wilson Cruz, Tina Malone, Morris Albert, Michael Seater, Efren Ramirez, Kaitlyn, Yuki Saito, Selena Gomez, Richard Simmons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 15, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman’s Hermits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1961 – Owen Teale, Welsh actor; June 5, 1959 – Robert Lloyd, English singer (The Nightingales, The Prefects, and The Minus 5); March 29, 1911 – Tito Arévalo, Filipino actor and composer (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061