Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 135th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,650 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa
- 1959Andrew Eldritch
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1689Lady Mary Wortley Montagu, English author and playwright (d. 1762)
- 1923John Lanchbery, English-Australian composer and conductor (d. 2003)
- 1942K. T. Oslin, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1957Meg Gardiner, American-English author and academic
- 1966Pete Wiggs, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Saint Etienne)
- 1969Assala Nasri, Syrian singer
- 1971Phil Pfister, American weightlifter and strongman
- 1972Conrad Keely, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (..And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead)
- 1978Krissy Taylor, American model (d. 1995)
- 1981Jamie-Lynn Sigler, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 1648The Treaty of Westphalia is signed.
- 1718James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1911Three hundred three Chinese and five Japanese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Francisco I. Madero’s brother Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- 1932In an attempted coup d'état, the Prime Minister of Japan Inukai Tsuyoshi is assassinated.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1958The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 3.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 1966After a policy dispute, Prime Minister Nguyễn Cao Kỳ of South Vietnam’s ruling junta launches a military attack on the forces of General Tôn Thất Đính, forcing him to abandon his command.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noel Sullivan, Thore Skogman, Dexter Holland, Cynthia Watros, Thomas Quasthoff, Grégory Fitoussi, Buck Dharma, Lanisha Cole, Vanessa Paradis, Jane Powell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1991 – Iiris, Estonian singer-songwriter and actress; March 11, 1948 – George Kooymans, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (Golden Earring); September 19, 1977 – Kyle Cease, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090