Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 2000 was a Monday and it was the 136th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,581 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Josephina - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Josephina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Josephina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Vera Gebuhr
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1895Astrid Zachrison, Swedish super-centenarian (d. 2008)
- 1907Sukhdev Thapar, Indian activist (d. 1931)
- 1931Ken Venturi, American golfer and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1959Khaosai Galaxy, Thai boxer and politician
- 1968Seth Putnam, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anal Cunt, Post Mortem, and Siege) (d. 2011)
- 1976Ryan Leaf, American football player and coach
- 1982Rafael Pérez, Dominican baseball player
- 1985Justine Robbeson, South African javelin thrower
- 1986Matías Fernández, Chilean footballer
- 1987Michael Brantley, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1718James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1850The Bloody Island Massacre takes place in Lake County, California, in which a large number of Pomo Indians in Lake County are slaughtered by a regiment of the United States Cavalry, led by Nathaniel Lyon.
- 1934Kārlis Ulmanis establishes an authoritarian government in Latvia.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
- 1987The Soviet Union launches the Polyus prototype orbital weapons platform. It fails to reach orbit.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucky Dube, Mary McDonnell, Liv Ullmann, Jason Smith, Kathleen Quinlan, Robert Smith, Eric Stewart, Lew Ayres, Sigurd Wallén, Tara Dawn Holland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1967 – Shankar Mahadevan, Indian singer-songwriter (Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy); September 7, 1909 – Elia Kazan, Turkish-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003); February 4, 1922 – Bhimsen Joshi, Indian singer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,201