Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 2000 was a Monday and it was the 136th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,669 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,223 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 22, 2032.
If a dog named Busby - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Busby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Busby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen
- 1955Lia Vissi
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1959Andrew Eldritch
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1397Sejong the Great, Korean king (d. 1450)
- 1870Eddie Morton, American singer (d. 1930)
- 1892Charles E. Rosendahl, American admiral (d. 1977)
- 1911Herta Oberheuser, German physician (d. 1978)
- 1935Ted Dexter, Italian-English cricketer
- 1945Michael Dexter, English hematologist and academic
- 1954Caroline Thomson, English journalist and broadcaster
- 1960R. Kuhaneswaran, Sri Lankan politician
- 1975Ray Lewis, American football player and sportscaster
- 1980Rocky Marquette, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1718James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world’s first machine gun.
- 1755Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia: Students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1951The Polish cultural attaché in Paris, Czesław Miłosz, asks the French government for political asylum.
- 1970Philip Lafayette Gibbs and James Earl Green are killed at Jackson State University by police during student protests.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Preston, Kieran Kane, Olivia Thirlby, Norman Whitfield, Khleo, Wallace Ford, Matt Ballinger, Kathleen Quinlan, Laura Nyro, Catherine E. Coulson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 15, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 20, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1920 – Henri Verneuil, Turkish-French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002); May 17, 1965 – Trent Reznor, American singer-songwriter and producer (Nine Inch Nails, How to Destroy Angels); July 7, 1936 – Nikos Xilouris, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,346