Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 2020 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 2020 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 2020. It was the 20th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2020 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 396 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 132 days or 0.36 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 13 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 22, 2052.
If a dog named Standing - a Otterhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Standing will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Standing will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1948Brian Eno
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1969Assala Nasri
- 1972Conrad Keely
- 1982Alexandra Breckenridge
- 1984Samantha Noble
- 1987Doruk Çetin
View the complete list of May 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1841Clarence Dutton, American commander and geologist (d. 1912)
- 1895Astrid Zachrison, Swedish super-centenarian (d. 2008)
- 1916Vera Gebuhr, Danish actress (d. 2014)
- 1935Akihiro Miwa, Japanese singer, actor, director, composer, and author
- 1938Diane Nash, American educator and activist
- 1957Juan José Ibarretxe, Spanish politician
- 1960Greg Wise, English actor and producer
- 1960R. Kuhaneswaran, Sri Lankan politician
- 1980Rocky Marquette, American actor
- 1985Cristiane, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of May 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NWAVAYLO? Check your answers here: Word finder NWAVAYLO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon enters Milan in triumph.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca, Georgia ends.
- 1891Pope Leo XIII defends workers’ rights and property rights in the encyclical Rerum novarum, the beginning of modern Catholic social teaching.
- 1911In Standard Oil Co. of New Jersey v. United States, the United States Supreme Court declares Standard Oil to be an “unreasonable” monopoly under the Sherman Antitrust Act and orders the company to be broken up.
- 1925Al-Insaniyyah, the first Arabic communist newspaper, is founded.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1940McDonald’s opens its first restaurant in San Bernardino, California.
- 1948Following the expiration of The British Mandate for Palestine, the Kingdom of Egypt, Transjordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia invade Israel thus starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1972Okinawa, under U.S. military governance since its conquest in 1945, reverts to Japanese control.
View the complete list of May 15 historical events.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15, and 2020 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chen Liping, Murray Hamilton, Daniel Escobar, Jim Piddock, Tatyana Ali, Susan Gritton, Matt McGrath, Jonny Phillips, Justin Timberlake, Shindong.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 15, 2020.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th May 2020 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 15, 2020. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 136th day of 2020
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 20th Friday of 2020
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 334 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 396 days
- Days spent sleeping: 132 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.36 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 13
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 22, 2052
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a Otterhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Roman numerals: XV.V.MMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1922 – Rory Calhoun, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1999); March 15, 1968 – Sabrina Salerno, Italian singer, actress, and producer; November 11, 1960 – Stanley Tucci, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,761