Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 136th day of the year 1915. It was the 20th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,786 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,929 days or 35.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,313 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 22, 1947.
If a dog named Drusila - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Drusila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Drusila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Aage Winther-Jørgensen
- 1913Woody Herman
- 1940Ole Ernst
- 1958Glenn Gregory
- 1966Scott Reeves
- 1968Ralph Tresvant
- 1973Special Ed
- 1977Claudia Albertario
- 1984Pania Rose
- 1989Behati Prinsloo
View the complete list of May 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1879Pierre Gilliard, Swiss author and academic (d. 1962)
- 1897Zvi Sliternik, Israeli entomologist and academic (d. 1994)
- 1953David Maclean, Scottish politician
- 1955Jack Morris, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1966Janet Jackson, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress
- 1975Tony Kakko, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sonata Arctica and Northern Kings)
- 1983Kyle Wellwood, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Nancy Ajram, Lebanese singer
- 1986Andy Keogh, Irish footballer
- 1988Martynas Gecevičius, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of May 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Terry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
View the complete list of May 16 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aoi Miyazaki, Fernando Guillén, Julia Montes, David L. Cook, Robert Parker, Brendan Fletcher, Doña Croll, Jim Florentine, Michel Côté, Sophie Charlotte Ackermann.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 16, 1915.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th May 1915 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1929. Your score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 16, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 136th day of 1915
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 20th Sunday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 296 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 38,786 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,929 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,313
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 22, 1947
- Age in dog years: 444 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1914 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1929 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.V.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1960 – Michael Stipe, American singer-songwriter and producer (R.E.M. and Automatic Baby); February 2, 1972 – Dana International, Israeli pop singer; November 7, 1949 – Stephen Bruton, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922