Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,471 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 795 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Fonda
- 1920Martine Carol
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1937Yvonne Craig
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1968Ralph Tresvant
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1981Joseph Morgan
- 1986Shakti Arora
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1898Kenji Mizoguchi, Japanese director and screenwriter (d. 1956)
- 1907Bob Tisdall, Sri Lankan-Irish hurdler (d. 2004)
- 1920Martine Carol, French actress (d. 1967)
- 1934Antony Walker, English general
- 1953Kitanoumi Toshimitsu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 55th Yokozuna
- 1964Milton Jones, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1969David Boreanaz, American actor, director, and producer
- 1984Darío Cvitanich, Argentinian footballer
- 1986Andy Keogh, Irish footballer
- 1993IU, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: K, James Alexandrou, Harry Dean Stanton, Jason V Brock, Gary Barlow, Chris Morris, Jacob Pitts, Taos Amrouche, Lisa, Peter Allen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1948 – Joe Roth, American director and producer, co-founded Morgan Creek Productions; May 15, 1937 – Karin Krog, Norwegian singer; December 6, 1972 – Mónica Santa María, Peruvian model and television host (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035