Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,420 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Bill Smitrovich
- 1955Debra Winger
- 1961Kevin McDonald
- 1963Mercedes Echerer
- 1971Rachel Goswell
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1977Claudia Albertario
- 1985Stanislav Ianevski
- 1989Behati Prinsloo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1824Levi P. Morton, American banker and politician, 22nd United States Vice President (d. 1920)
- 1930Friedrich Gulda, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 2000)
- 1931Vujadin Boškov, Serbian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1955Debra Winger, American actress and producer
- 1958Gitane Demone, American singer-songwriter (Christian Death and Pompeii 99)
- 1966Metin Şentürk, Turkish singer
- 1979Barbara Nedeljáková, Slovak actress
- 1984Mickie Knuckles, American wrestler
- 1986Megan Fox, American actress
- 1986Shamcey Supsup, Filipino model and architect
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay DeMarcus, K, Darren Aronofsky, Monique Leyrac, Seth Rogen, Ariel Waller, Manivannan, Buddy Rich, Yuya Endo, Anna Moffo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1954 – Roger Voudouris, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2003); May 27, 1975 – Jadakiss, American rapper (The Lox); May 21, 1901 – Sam Jaffe, American film producer and agent (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026